Kinky Friedman

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Have yall got ya doll's yet, this Texas man that's going for Mayor or is it Office, was on TV NEWS tonight and he showed the reporter the doll's he had made of him.

Crowder now we know where you have gone wrong you need doll's, and not the blow up ones. :oops: :roll: ;-)

chrissy, was that a voodoo doll, and did it come with rusty, barbed pins to use on it????

chrisy":3tyhs2i5 said:
Have yall got ya doll's yet, this Texas man that's going for Mayor or is it Office, was on TV NEWS tonight and he showed the reporter the doll's he had made of him.

Crowder now we know where have gone wrong you need doll's, and not the blow up ones. :oops: :roll: ;-)

Bobbleheads, I expect. In the USA, Chrisy, you are not a person of substance until someone makes a bobblehead doll with your face on it. Blow up dolls are something else entirely, and mostly restricted to purchase by congressmen.
Minnesota elected a professional wrassler their governor a few years ago. It isn't beyond the realm of possibility that Texas might elect Kinky governor. Unlikely, however.

yea I know blow ups are something else, it was a joke aimed at Crowder, for the big gals things that went on a few months ago. no harm or disrespect intended.

the Kinky dolls, looked like Barbie dolls and they had a button on the back which made them talk in his voice, saying something about elect me, couldn't hear it properly on TV.

chrisy":nc7azi0d said:
Have yall got ya doll's yet, this Texas man that's going for Mayor or is it Office

He's running for Governor. I'm glad to see the humor in this thread. This is a pretty serious issue for me since I don't know who I am voting for. I generally have my mind made up on these things long before now.

This year I have 8 or 9 selections yet to make. That is sad. I think I will alternate write ins. Crowder have you ever considered moving to Tejas?

backhoeboogie":285orguq said:
chrisy":285orguq said:
Have yall got ya doll's yet, this Texas man that's going for Mayor or is it Office

He's running for Governor. I'm glad to see the humor in this thread. This is a pretty serious issue for me since I don't know who I am voting for. I generally have my mind made up on these things long before now.

This year I have 8 or 9 selections yet to make. That is sad. I think I will alternate write ins. Crowder have you ever considered moving to Tejas?
Back many Moons ago, my Kin in Texas begged me to move to the Lone Star State. I'm glad in a way I did'nt. One of my cousins caught her Husband who was 6' 8" cross dressing, and busted him for going on an "Alternative Lifestyle" Cruise to Mexico, while she was in Alabama on business.

Right after that I got a call that their younger Brother, also one of my Cousins, had just married a male Middle Easterner type "plus" size Women's dress designer.That branch of the Crowder Texans, now reside in Californey. I have caller ID and he tried to call her the other night.

I have submitted a line for George Strait.... "All the Crowder Defects Live in Texas, That's why I reside in Tennessee."

Back to the Doll thang, yes I'm fixin to put a Crowder Bobblehead into Production. I'm willing to do a 50/50 split with whoever can design it and git it on the shelves of Wally World. :shock:

I believe that my spouse is voting for the Kinkster. I am voting for the other Independent candidate. I know in my heart that we are in for another four years of Rick Perry. By the time he leaves office, all the roads in the state will be toll roads. And Haliburton will build them. :roll: :mad: :x

Lammie":funowcsv said:
I believe that my spouse is voting for the Kinkster. I am voting for the other Independent candidate. I know in my heart that we are in for another four years of Rick Perry. By the time he leaves office, all the roads in the state will be toll roads. And Haliburton will build them. :roll: :mad: :x

You know neither Kinky nor Grandma can win. If you seriously want Rick Perry out, there's only one real alternative.

john250":1uz6u9sm said:
Crowder, your cousins are colorful to say the least. The 6'8" crossdresser--I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all day. Was that in heels? :lol: :lol:
Heck no! He was what I thought to be a true Texan, the first time I met him. Probably a lot like Hoss Cartwright. Man, he had us all fooled.

Frankie":14n9rlh0 said:
Lammie":14n9rlh0 said:

You know neither Kinky nor Grandma can win. If you seriously want Rick Perry out, there's only one real alternative.

Whom would that be? Chris Bell is Mr. Zero Charisma. My parents are big into Dem. politics and they had no idea who he was. No one does. I'm pretty certain the man doesn't even want the job.

Lammie":3hwkvxly said:
Frankie":3hwkvxly said:
Lammie":3hwkvxly said:

Whom would that be? Chris Bell is Mr. Zero Charisma. My parents are big into Dem. politics and they had no idea who he was. No one does. I'm pretty certain the man doesn't even want the job.

He's still the only real alternative to Perry. If people who are complaining about Perry don't get together and support Chris Bell, you're right that Perry will be re-elected.

Im pretty sure Chris Bell ran for Mayor of Houston a few years back and lost.

Im not sure exactly who I am gonna vote for, but it wont be Kinky. Something about his "I dont give a damn" attitude just doesnt settle with me. I think the governor of a state should care about whats going on.

Latest posts