Kids & Horses

Help Support CattleToday:

It was a celebration of life for my father. The riderless horse was his favorite mare. That picture was taken right before we spread his ashes on the spot where his favorite stallion is buried.

Boot Jack Bulls":13h80wsk said:
It was a celebration of life for my father. The riderless horse was his favorite mare. That picture was taken right before we spread his ashes on the spot where his favorite stallion is buried.

What a wonderful idea and celebration!

City Guy":12ukfxml said:
Call me an a**hole but I'm gone say this. It scares the be nice outta me to see little kids with no helmet around animals and no adult close enough to react to a "situation". It may be cute but it's irresponsible.

Yo mama evidently didn't subscribe to your theory, you've obviously been dropped on your head a sheitload of times.

My daughter moving cows this past weekend. We had to block her stirrups so she could reach! She has got a good handle on the neck rein and sure enjoys keeping this old gelding working!

So many great brands have cool new toys out or on the way very soon, and that is enough to excite kids and parents alike for the upcoming Christmas shopping season.

jenniferrus2":30ixelds said:
So many great brands have cool new toys out or on the way very soon, and that is enough to excite kids and parents alike for the upcoming Christmas shopping season.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Latest posts