KICK IT DANCE!!

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I am having a great time doing the kick it dance in the barn these days! Cows are kicking that jar over real good now, and I have my own unique dance, I do in the Pit! I'm sure if anyone saw me though I would surely look like a freak!

I love this time of year, new pastures, make the cows and me very happy!

KICK IT! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GMN

john250":19maels9 said:
I have no idea what you are talking about--but it sounds like it might help that diet you mentioned in another post. :banana:
she is talking about when the milk jug in the tank room gets full enough to pump over in to the milk tank.as she is milking she counts the times the jugg pumps over in the milk tank.the milk juggs holds 5 gal of milk.an when it hitts the weight limit it triggers the pump.an the pump pumps out 2 to 3 gal then shuts off.

bigbull338":1s8s20d4 said:
john250":1s8s20d4 said:
I have no idea what you are talking about--but it sounds like it might help that diet you mentioned in another post. :banana:
she is talking about when the milk jug in the tank room gets full enough to pump over in to the milk tank.as she is milking she counts the times the jugg pumps over in the milk tank.the milk juggs holds 5 gal of milk.an when it hitts the weight limit it triggers the pump.an the pump pumps out 2 to 3 gal then shuts off.

Having never been in the milking end of having cows, like John, I had no idea what was being said.

So a big thank you to bigbull :tiphat: for interpreting.

And good for you GMN on getting to dance.

Latest posts