KFC's New Colonel Sanders

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Former SNL member Darrel Hammond has been hired to portray Colonel Harland Sanders in the new KFC commercials.
Does anyone else find his portrayal CREEPY?
I especially find his Colonel Sanders laugh borderline disturbing.

Yes, my husband and I both find the new Colonel Sanders to be really freaky and creepy. Weird laugh, almost like a horror movie character. Yeah, its a bit disturbing.

Son of Butch":dz5054k7 said:
Former SNL member Darrel Hammond has been hired to portray Colonel Harland Sanders in the new KFC commercials.
Does anyone else find his portrayal CREEPY?
I especially find his Colonel Sanders laugh borderline disturbing.

Yeah he does a pretty good job until he opens his mouth....trying to figure out what's going on...for a while they did away with the Kentucky Fried Chicken part and just went with KFC...now it seems they're bringing it back.

Plenty of Colonel Sanders look a likes around. They didn't have to get a freaky one. He's a disgrace to the Honrable order of Kentucky Colonels.

He probably won't last long , because it is not politically correct to have anything to do with the old South. We probably gonna have to learn how to talk Yankee.

cowboy43":2iyqvmje said:
He probably won't last long , because it is not politically correct to have anything to do with the old South. We probably gonna have to learn how to talk Yankee.
it is "Kentucky" Fried Chicken.

TennesseeTuxedo":1l0ko3e1 said:
I can't stand the guy. The commercial with the bald guy next to him reminds me of some kind of cult thing.

One more reason to go to Popeye's!
Too few...

Bojangles.

I thought because they used Hammond they were trying to inject some sort of humor into the commercials.

Gosh you guys must all be old! My kids and I think the commercials are funny and the jingles are catchy.

It's called being unapologetic about producing greasy chicken. They are doubling down on what they produce and proud of it. Capitalism at its best. McDonald's has caused themselves more drama trying to fake healthy, put only minorities in their ads, and not be militant against the minimum wage morons.

Matter of fact, I just had the new finger lickin good sauce :)

AllForage":2b79rps1 said:
Gosh you guys must all be old! My kids and I think the commercials are funny and the jingles are catchy.

It's called being unapologetic about producing greasy chicken. They are doubling down on what they produce and proud of it. Capitalism at its best. McDonald's has caused themselves more drama trying to fake healthy, put only minorities in their ads, and not be militant against the minimum wage morons.

When you put it that way I feel like buying a bucket of extra crispy.

AllForage":htlnqur9 said:

agreed.

Latest posts