KC Hereford House

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwife

Reaction score
Hereford House has explosion and fire on October 20. According to their website, it will be closed indefinitely. Never ate there, but I've been told it's pretty good.

Ate there many years ago, it was one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. We were on a National FFA Convention trip.

Hereford house is pretty good. We used to have a good steakhouse close by called the Hoof & Horn Steakhouse. They get their meat from the same exact place as the Hereford House. Most of the time the steaks are good, but I like mine to come off my own grill. :cowboy:

In a twist of irony, the Hoof & Horn was burned by arson in the summer of 07. The owners son and future son-in-law set the place on fire because the owner had been struggling with the place financially for a few months, and they were trying to help him out. I think it is set to reopen pretty soon.

bandit80":u85cxxwc said:
The owners son and future son-in-law set the place on fire because the owner had been struggling with the place financially for a few months.

Can we send those boys to DC????? It has been a bit longer than a few months :D :D :D

Latest posts