Just Wondering

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks Isomade just what i DIDN"T want to think about.
So do I go get tested now or later for a hepititis?

Peg there is a really good place to eat at in another town, but the backroads were not always passable.

Hubby has agreed to go somewhere else to eat. Really narrows it down though. The pizza joint where the food tastes just microwaved? No.
Hubby does not like sandwiches so that leaves another place out of the running.
Another place is too expensive.
So that leaves the last place. Which was not too bad except the owner was a royal jerk, but he died over a year ago so I guess we will be going there again.

Just why you are eating out at all ; you have Julia cooking with you now :D

But more importantly ,why you are still dealing with this b@tch . ILH you are a really good person, but someone is bringing on the drama that you do not need . Life has enough hurdles without added bullshytt .

hillsdown":3908ud5f said:
Just why you are eating out at all ; you have Julia cooking with you now :D

But more importantly ,why you are still dealing with this b@tch . ILH you are a really good person, but someone is bringing on the drama that you do not need . Life has enough hurdles without added bullshytt .
like the way you think :cowboy:

i hate to tell you this but theres no telling what all youve eaten at that cafe.an since its that on going prob,id never ate there at all.because thats a prob that wont ever go away.

HD we only eat out when we are in town. Just trying to avoid that nasty person. I just never knew the cook and her were friends.

Reminds me of that commercial about living under a rock. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Found out last night that the cook is the daughter of a lady I know, which really surprised me because she is a super nice lady and we have worked together on a couple different benefits.

I believe he was referring ot Timid a poision use to treat cotton seed against pest...It is very deadly....I once saw a farmer friend washing is planter hoppers with water, one of his barn cats took a drink of the run off, with in seconds the cat was floping around and then dead....It is very leathel....