Just Wondering

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
In a bit of a debate with hubby about this issue. Not going to go fully into it because it is not a pleasant issue.

So here is my question for everyone.
If you are at odds with a certain person and a friend of theirs works in a cafe you visit regularly and this friend is the cook and is giving you dirty looks, would you still eat there?
Would you be concerned about this persons friend spitting in your food?

I luv herfrds":39d6p9uo said:
In a bit of a debate with hubby about this issue. Not going to go fully into it because it is not a pleasant issue.

If you are at odds with a certain person and a friend of theirs works in a cafe you visit regularly and this friend is the cook and is giving you dirty looks, would you still eat there?

If we were all in Jr High--yes.

Well John as much as this person has lied about us and their friend is known for doing dirty things, I was just wondering they would sink that low.

I luv herfrds":70v0nnze said:

If you are at odds with a certain person and a friend of theirs works in a cafe you visit regularly and this friend is the cook and is giving you dirty looks, would you still eat there?Would you be concerned about this persons friend spitting in your food?
not just no,,, but he#$ no ...i wouldnt eat there...

Now thats a tuff one, if it was me I would find me another place to eat. Your well being depends on you.

Thank you everyone.

I won't be going back there.
There is a couple other places in town to eat. Hubby loves burgers so we will be going to this other place.

I did some kitchen work growing up, its bad enough what happens to your food when the kitchen staff doesn't know who you are. I would hate to eat at a place where the cook give me dirty looks.

No -- I'd find another place even if I had to drive to another town.

I luv herfrds":7kc7rg57 said:
Well John as much as this person has lied about us and their friend is known for doing dirty things, I was just wondering they would sink that low.

Friends in disputes usually tell you to your face that they take your enemy to be their enemy, but they really don't mean it. "I'll spit in her hamburger" would be a typical statement. Find an excuse to say something nice to the potential spitter and open the subject. Explain how this story is going around about her and spitting. Contact the owner confidentially and explain what is going down.
Or, pack a lunch.
Bon appetit. :D

I luv herfrds":2wj9kaqw said:
They will I suppose. There was an article in the paper about 6 months ago. It happen to an Officer in a small town nearby......I surely dont remember the details.

I worked in a kitchen once and I don't care who you are Rule #1 is "Don't pi$$ off the chef". Some people seem to like to show their entitledness and sophistication by bashing the food and sending it back to the kitchen with unkind words directed at the chef. Not wise. Not wise at all. I'd find another place to eat if I were you.

I luv herfrds":6a5j3ehz said:

Hate to break this to ya, but you've already eaten his spit and possibly a lugie or two. A little more won't kill ya.

It seems like one of the local TV stations did a report not too long ago about that very situation where someone had a hidden camera in a restaurant kitchen in which a chef or cook urinated in some of the food prep. Could have been national news.
Bear