Just when you think you have heard it all

Help Support CattleToday:

With so many prior charges against him you have to wonder why he is even on the street. Oh, I forget, this runs up the crime stats justifying a larger government and less rights for the law abiding citizens. Its a shame they didn't get him on a seat belt violation.

Well at least he didn't use a gun. The Anti's and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Peacocks would have had a field day with that!

Personally i think the Peacock was asking for it what with fanning it 's tail and all! ;-)

3waycross":3be86ctj said:
Well at least he didn't use a gun. The Anti's and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Peacocks would have had a field day with that!

Personally i think the Peacock was asking for it what with fanning it 's tail and all! ;-)

No means NO!!

Ouachita":pl8s6xtn said:
Maybe he clipped a wing, and it spun him off

Just when this thread looked like it couldn't get any worse. :shock: You have just reached a new low :help: :tiphat:

They will let him out and at his parole board hearing they will give him a high capacity firearm and encourage him to have fun.

Jogeephus":26ogfpan said:
They will let him out and at his parole board hearing they will give him a high capacity firearm and encourage him to have fun.

I disagree Jo. I believe they will do the opposite. They will restrict his ability to buy a firearm, but will give him unfettered access to all the Peacocks he wants to molest!
After all it's the guns that cause mental illness, isn't it?

3waycross":27vwbuj3 said:
Jogeephus":27vwbuj3 said:

I disagree Jo. I believe they will do the opposite. They will restrict his ability to buy a firearm, but will give him unfettered access to all the Peacocks he wants to molest!
After all it's the guns that cause mental illness, isn't it?
Not in Chi town. If you're willing to commit a crime they will give you a gun. Only time they take your guns is if your trying to defend yourself.

3waycross":i6kq0k5w said:

Taking this thread further down the gutter......it's the male peacock that has the long bright tail plummage...
:shock: :shock:

greybeard":1i4r1g1s said:
3waycross":1i4r1g1s said:

Taking this thread further down the gutter......it's the male peacock that has the long bright tail plummage...
:shock: :shock:

wouldn't that simply be stating the obvious :cowboy:

I gotta disagree about the punishment he will receive. Sure, if he would have molested a kid or raped a woman he might have been given probation. But since he violated an animal, he will probably get life in prison.

ChrisB":xjmjsnjw said:
I gotta disagree about the punishment he will receive. Sure, if he would have molested a kid or raped a woman he might have been given probation. But since he violated an animal, he will probably get life in prison.

A peacock is a male. The female is a peahen....this then seems to have the making of what some would call "normal homosexual behavior". I'm betting he walks and may even be able to sue for violation of his (their) rights.

Latest posts