just got my son good

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

One of the cows that calved has bottle teats. One teat was too big for the calf to get, so I put her in the chute and Codey walks up asking what I was doing. I told him that the teat needed to be stripped out or she could get sick.
So he starts telling a story of the one time he was at a petting zoo and milked a cow. And a kid was laughing at how he was doing it so he squirted the kid with milk. As soon as he said "petting" zoo I knew what he was going to say. So just as he said "squirted" I aimed the teat right at him and got him good.
Of course we gotta go to the last session of archery lessons for him in 10 minutes and now he's all sticky. Sure was funny tho cuz it stopped him mid sentence

Hook,when I was a young pup at home it was always fun to squirt the cats and watch them set on their haunches and lap the milk while you're squirting them in the face.

Cal

Hook,

Better hope Codey doesnt return the favor at archery lessons. Let us know how hard it is to pull the arrow out of your backside....lol

I lived thru it, but I musta got some milk in his eyes cuz his grouping was way off tonight.
:mrgreen: Mine on the other hand was about 4 inch groups at 30 yds with no sights on the bows :cowboy: I guess my aim with the teats got me warmed up for the bows

Latest posts