just a quick question???

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
A question I don't think has been asked for a while.....how did you find out about CT and what made you come on to the boards...yeah, I know a two parter.

Hiya Chrisy! :wave:

I'm new to cattle (altho my husband is not) and wanted to expand my knowledge so I did a search on Google for a few things and this forum came up several times. I did a heckuva lot of reading before I decided to join up and quit being a "guest". I've learned a lot, and am continuing to learn.

Thanks to you all! :tiphat:

Googled a search looking for what was causing the cows to abort and why we had so many sick cows.

Found CT and found the answer with the members help too.

Wow chrisy, let me be the first to say.........I don't remember, I really don't, that's not good :oops:

Larry

I was looking for information about carcass show 4H calves. Found
Cattle today online during my search. I think Mr. Dun threw in some
information that I found useful. so April 8, 2004 in came on borard.
Robert

larryshoat":11v3r3bx said:
Wow chrisy, let me be the first to say.........I don't remember, I really don't, that's not good :oops:

Larry

Larry....I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only one suffering from "CRS". :lol:

When first I landed my submersible flying object on your planet, I knew nothing of cows.
I have learned much from this website. Thanks Earth people!

underwater_ufos.jpg

I had a calf with contracted tendons, and searched the internet for information on it. I found this forum to be most helpful.

BIL bought a freemartin. When I told him what he had done he googled because he didn't believe me. He came here and told me all about it. I read, laughed, and got hooked.

Gosh, been so long I really don't remember... Stumbled upon it somehow. Was reading since 2003 or 2004 when I had time... don't recall that either but long before I had the nerve to post.

We were having calf problems. Did a search found CT. I've learned alot and still learning new things about everything. Cattle, cooking, etc.

:shock: I can't remember,but sure glad I found here.. It's nice to say something about Angus or a barrel horse and have people know what I'm talking about. Alst great to talk to folks who know where their food comes from.

I stumbled across this board while searching online for something or other related to cattle. I browsed thru it, and it seemed like there were some folks with a lot of real knowledge that they generously took time to share. And there were some entertaining and likable personalities on here. And while things got pretty feisty from time to time, I didn't see much that was truly ugly or mean-spirited. So I lurked for a few weeks and then finally registered and started posting, just about a year ago to the day. I've learned a lot and I'm glad to have gotten to "know" some of the people here, at least in a small way.

I was exploring the internet via Google and happened upon the classifieds part and eventually explored the website and found my way to the board here an I lurked for awhile till I saw a post that I wanted to comment on so I joined an have been on here since just dont make it here as often as I'd like to anymore though being busy with college an all.

john250":23fjsud5 said:
I was looking for a good recipe for possum. Google brought me right here.
Amazing ain't it. This internet thing.
If you ever want to know anything about wampus cats ask me directly. I am the world's expert on that subject. Don't believe anything anybody else tells you unless they say they got it from me.

Was looking at purchasing a registered black bull and saw a link to this site. Clicked on it and read for hours. Every once in awhile I would come back and read some more. It's nice to be able to read something and know a little about what is being said. The diversity in language and locale is great. As the old saying goes you learn something new every day though you probably shouldn't repeat all of what you learn here.

Decided one day to ask a question and been here ever since.

Latest posts