just a crazy peta thought..very random

Help Support CattleToday:

rockridgecattle

Reaction score
Okay so i was Checking the posts. There was one about the First Lady, fur and Peta. Did not read it since i read a news article on it.
Then this crazy thought came into my head...go figure!

IF PETA is so against fur, do they wear wool? I mean where do we think wool comes from? How about linen?

Like I said, just a random thought

What about feather tics and feather pillows and down jackets...

...there i go again...make it stop please... :eek: :shock: :D

What about silk ( comes from silk worms)
What about cotton ( how many boll weavels have to die to produce cottom )
What about tomatoes ( how many tomato worms have die to produce tomatoes )

rockridgecattle":3n0esv3n said:
Okay so i was Checking the posts. There was one about the First Lady, fur and Peta. Did not read it since i read a news article on it.
Then this crazy thought came into my head...go figure!

IF PETA is so against fur, do they wear wool? I mean where do we think wool comes from? How about linen?

Like I said, just a random thought

What about feather tics and feather pillows and down jackets...

...there i go again...make it stop please... :eek: :shock: :D

I knew a few loonies in university and the real staunch ones wore hemp or synthetic materials.

That's one of the biggest things about people that support PETA, they rarely have a clue. See how many of them are vegetarians, but wear leather shoes. If they knew how many things are made out of animals and byproducts, it would be much harder for them to support the organization!

Must be the reasons one of their biggest publicity stunts is to have good looking/celebrity women appearing "au Natural"...
Be interesting to see how well they did in the weather we're having now ;-)

Oldtimer":2drcv4rv said:
Must be the reasons one of their biggest publicity stunts is to have good looking/celebrity women appearing "au Natural"...

I wonder if they know how many animal byproducts are in their cosmetics.

Oldtimer":k3v7k5n3 said:

More than their butts would be freezing off!!! :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

I know some of them don't wear wool or anything like that either...there was a girl in one of my classes like that.
Another PETA story....last week a barn near here burned down and the people lost their family horses-very sad. The next morning a PETA rep called them at 5AM accusing them of being lax in saving their horses and just "letting them burn". I just don't understand these be nice idiots.

Was at a party the other night when a fella showed up wearing a fur coat. (I'm not talking one of those cool home made Jeriamiah Johnson rigs either.) I imagine if Peta folks had been there they'd have beat his a$$. Come to think of it, I probably would have joined them. Think I'm not turning green?

Latest posts