July 4 2017

Help Support CattleToday:

Cross-7

Reaction score
Maybe now after 8 years maybe it's ok with the media to celebrate Independence Day and be proud to be an American.

Maybe we can start rebuilding and quit trying to destroy our country

Maybe ....

Cross-7":2xk87zsd said:
Maybe now after 8 years maybe it's ok with the media to celebrate Independence Day and be proud to be an American.

Maybe ....
Please explain the problems you had for the last eight years maybe some problems I am not aware of. I actually had a great eight years by particpating in the great USA. The leader that is elected does not make the nation great it is the people that do that do the jobs that other privleged people look down on. Pretty easy to make America great again when it is already great.

hurleyjd":tk3e1m0k said:
Cross-7":tk3e1m0k said:

Maybe ....
Please explain the problems you had for the last eight years maybe some problems I am not aware of. I actually had a great eight years by particpating in the great USA. The leader that is elected does not make the nation great it is the people that do that do the jobs that other privleged people look down on. Pretty easy to make America great again when it is already great.

People are like sheep.
They'll follow the leader right off a cliff

Cross-7":3po6kpkj said:
hurleyjd":3po6kpkj said:
Cross-7":3po6kpkj said:

Maybe ....

People are like sheep.
They'll follow the leader right off a cliff

Sheep come in different colors and breeds. But I suspect you are following a Judas goat now.

hurleyjd":2m6j31g4 said:
Cross-7":2m6j31g4 said:

Maybe ....
hurley the elected leader should be the example. Just yesterday our former POTUS reminded us how great Islam is and how we should tone down or scale back our patriotism. Just a rerun of what he preached for 8 years.

God bless American and all of our service men and women.
Thank you for all the sacrifices that you have made for me and mine and the freedoms we all enjoy today.

If you don't think America was ever that great and you aren't proud to be an American.
There are countries all over the world that might be more to your liking.

For the rest of us red blooded Americans we love it just as it is and has been.
We've put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this country. We have a lot vested in it and we have children and grandchildren that we want to be able to enjoy all the same freedoms we have.

Happy Independence Day

Cross-7":y6dl9490 said:
God bless American and all of our service men and women.
Thank you for all the sacrifices that you have made for me and mine and the freedoms we all enjoy today.

If you don't think America was ever that great and you aren't proud to be an American.
There are countries all over the world that might be more to your liking.

For the rest of us red blooded Americans we love it just as it is and has been.
We've put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this country. We have a lot vested in it and we have children and grandchildren that we want to be able to enjoy all the same freedoms we have.

Happy Independence Day

Cross congratulations on a great statement.

Ol' 243":29qyhltt said:

Hey Hurley, does this mean anything to you, or does it just go right over your f****** head?

Trump has only been in 6 months let us see how this plays out and then revisit this. Fascist always wraps themselves in the flag and preaches patriotism.

Ol' 243":oi9w5ocu said:

Hey Hurley, does this mean anything to you, or does it just go right over your f****** head?

In our system nothing more evil than the Democratic Party they have killed and enslaved since the founding of the country.
Party of slavery, founded the KKK
Passed the Jim Crow laws.
Started the Civil War
Got us in WWI Wilson
FDR WWII
Truman Korea
Kennedy Vietnam

The really amazing part is that people still line up to follow the ideology today.

Latest posts