Johnny Heisman

Help Support CattleToday:

I thought he deserved it but then I'm biased. Now I want him to get back to Aggieland and start working out for the Cotton Bowl.

TexasBred":2hfbna4u said:
I thought he deserved it but then I'm biased. Now I want him to get back to Aggieland and start working out for the Cotton Bowl.
Have you started on a new YouTube video to celebrate his win? :lol:

TexasBred":1irej4od said:

I can under the bias and the excitement of an A&M player winning, congrats to the Aggies. Now with that said, I'm having a little trouble digesting it. I don't think being a freshman is a factor, it's more a body of work issue. A&M went 10-2, so there was a bit of a let down at some point, first game of the season with Florida. Where Cline's team was undefeated until late in the season, is a loss to Baylor any worse than a loss to the gators and LSU? Another problem with the heisman in general is a "forget about it" unless you are a QB, running back or a very, very good wide receiver. Some defensive player have gone to New York but the only one who won also returned kicks and punts. So it may be a problem with the Hiesman in general, who knows? Sounds like I still don't know my issue with it.

Isomade":341y0aze said:
TexasBred":341y0aze said:

Not me bro. We still have to play the Sooners and that will be a task. IF we win it then maybe I'll crow a bit but not a second before. What makes it really hard is that I'm a Sooner fan too. :cry2:

TexasBred":qawqbt4s said:
Isomade":qawqbt4s said:
TexasBred":qawqbt4s said:

Not me bro. We still have to play the Sooners and that will be a task. IF we win it then maybe I'll crow a bit but not a second before. What makes it really hard is that I'm a Sooner fan too. :cry2:

Hey TB, that makes it good for you in that bowl game then dont it? Get to celebrate everytime someone scores!

Limomike":3ofnyufp said:
Hey TB, that makes it good for you in that bowl game then dont it? Get to celebrate everytime someone scores!

NO kidding....or pray for a 0-0 tie. :lol2: I almost became a Sooner but took this old girl.. .. well I'll stop there. :cowboy:

Latest posts