Jogeephus

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp is a friend on facebook. I see Joe posting comments on some of her post from time to time. Especially if it involves cooking and food.

His last post was 1-10-19.............

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=117997&p=1551766&hilit=Jogeephus#p1551766

sstterry said:
callmefence said:
sstterry said:
Did he get banned?

Some moved over to another site for a while, but that place was dead last time I checked, a couple of months ago. All political raving and no Cattle talk.
Do you have a link to this site??

You know it.

I know of two.... which one are you referring to??

sstterry said:
M-5 started it I think. That is the only one I know.

I miss that guy. He was honest and knew what he was talking about. And that site was a success in that it caused the rules on politics
Although unofficially but without a doubt to loosen up here.
After all I've seen bigger dust ups over 270 vs 6.5 creedmore than I have over politics.

callmefence said:
sstterry said:

I miss that guy. He was honest and knew what he was talking about. And that site was a success in that it caused the rules on politics
After all I've seen bigger dust ups over 270 vs 6.5 creedmore than I have over politics.
That is because everybody over there thinks the same way on Politics.

sstterry said:
callmefence said:
sstterry said:

Must be a pretty sharp bunch.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
callmefence said:

Must be a pretty sharp bunch.
They were sharp enough to see through you......

Latest posts