joe pa

Help Support CattleToday:

JSCATTLE

Reaction score
Just heard on the local news Penn st. Wants him to step down over the child molestation charges on the ex d. C. Any one hear this...

I just got in and haven't turned ESPN on because I was watching local weather hoping for rain ... I hate to see him go out like that ... I bet urban Meyer has been contacted ...

I think the 28 year old Grad Asst that caught the sleezball in the act ought to be run out of town for not knocking the pedophile's teeth down his throat.

Doubt Urban wants to inherit that train wreck.

I listen to a good bit of sports talk radio during the day and according to what I've heard Paterno did everything he was legally required to do when he first found out what was going on. Most are saying that the fact that it continued for many years after that, and he did nothing to follow up on it and try to stop it, has tarnished his reputation beyond repair. The Penn State Board of Trustees were in emergency meetings most of the day. Some news outlets are reporting that Paterno's resignation is imminent and the Board was discussing how to make the transition as painless as possible.

Well, I understood that he reported it to his superior. He should have reported it to the Sheriff as well. It's not like he was told somebody was skimming office supplies.

LRTX1":23tyst12 said:
Well, I understood that he reported it to his superior. He should have reported it to the Sheriff as well. It's not like he was told somebody was skimming office supplies.
That's what the news was saying tonight. Told superiors and left it at that as if nothing had happened or was still happening. A lot of heads at PSU will roll.

What's the deal with Urban Myer?? I'm in the dark here. Thought he did great at Florida.

Urban quit on Fla "to spend more time with his family and due to health reasons." I just don't see him taking on the PSU job and all the headaches that this can of worms is going to open.

LRTX1":2v42ps1f said:
Urban quit on Fla "to spend more time with his family and due to health reasons." I just don't see him taking on the PSU job and all the headaches that this can of worms is going to open.
I think urban is waiting on the Ohio st job anyway ..

The whole thing is disgusting. The fact that no one at the very least reported it to law-enforcement is astonishing. Sandusky should be executed.

Isomade":3p8groxj said:
The whole thing is disgusting. The fact that no one at the very least reported it to law-enforcement is astonishing. Sandusky should be executed.
Hand me the rope :!: :!:

LRTX1":1fmsgq2i said:
I think the 28 year old Grad Asst that caught the sleezball in the act ought to be run out of town for not knocking the pedophile's teeth down his throat.

My thoughts exactly. How do you witness something like that and then NOT whip the pedophiles a$$ BEFORE calling the police?

I am generally disturbed by the silence from the school. They wouldn't even let Joe Pa speak when he wanted to answer some questions.

Boy's just ease the hammer back to half-cocked, there will be time to pull it back and squeeze the trigger.
There is too many people that knew about this going on for a long time. The rat killin will happen over several weeks.
IMO Joe is just as guilty as the others that knew.

It is like when you drive the get away car from the bank robbery your just as guilty as the guy that went in with the gun.

Looks like the heads are beginning to roll. Too bad it didn't happen earlier. Did I hear it right that the guy who saw and reported the shower incident is still an assistant coach. He should be fired also. I hope the University gets sued right and left by the families of all the poor kids.

blacksnake":2ml71ckd said:
Looks like the heads are beginning to roll. Too bad it didn't happen earlier. Did I hear it right that the guy who saw and reported the shower incident is still an assistant coach. He should be fired also. I hope the University gets sued right and left by the families of all the poor kids.

i'm with you snake. paterno says he will quit at the end of the season. what's that all about? he makes his own plans? i would think he would leave immediatly and use the extra time to prepare his legal defense.......as for his value to penn state, let's see how the books balance out after all the legal action by the victims.

Latest posts