Jersey Blend Calf Growth Formula made by Land O'Lakes

Help Support CattleToday:

hughnews

Reaction score
anybody out there use this ? i am in w. ny state .. where could I find to buy it ? my zip is 14425 .. they compnay is not replly to email .. what to do ...

Does the company list a 1-800 number? Call 'em.

Do a search on Google for suppliers.

Personally, I would have like to use the Land O Lakes milk replacer...but couldn't find a supplier close by. We did, however, manage to get information from them.

Alice

my my .. finally email from the co . they have a store 54 miles away ,,Thank you for your request for information about Cow's Match Jersey Blend. In Western New York our distribution partner for Jersey Blend is Land O'Lakes Purina Feed based out of Caledonia, NY. They have Cow's Match Jersey Blend in stock. To find the most convenient way for you to purchace product please call them at:
duh i thought Purina is everwhere ..... lol so i called the Dist friday and left a voice mess.. hope to drive monday and pick up a bag ! woo hoo Jerry the Jersey will be so happy :) I bet his photo is on the bag

You may also want to try snowflake milk replacer. I raise alot of jerseys on that, would great results. You can get that at country max.

Latest posts