Jerry Springer dead.....

Help Support CattleToday:

You are NOT the father!

Wait. Was that Phil?

I don't watch a lot of smut
That was Maury.

To bad old Jerry had some wild ones on over the years. He actually had a pretty good heart, I truly believe that. He had a good run. Surprised he is gone he seemed in good health.

I've known more people that died of pancreatic cancer than any other disease in the last twenty years... and it was once uncommon. Either there's more of it happening or it is being diagnosed more when before it was just missed when people died. I think there is more of it. Gotta be some kind of environmental cause.

LOL... people drinking from PVC and garden hoses?

I've known more people that died of pancreatic cancer than any other disease... and it was once uncommon. Either there's more of it happening or it is being diagnosed more when before it was just missed when people died. I think there is more of it. Gotta be some kind of environmental cause.
Obesity is a significant risk factor for pancreatic cancer, and that's gotten pretty common.

I've known more people that died of pancreatic cancer than any other disease in the last twenty years... and it was once uncommon. Either there's more of it happening or it is being diagnosed more when before it was just missed when people died. I think there is more of it. Gotta be some kind of environmental cause.
It's one of the worst, most painful types of cancer to have, too. It usually goes undetected until it's too late. It's basically a death sentence unless God performs a miracle for someone diagnosed with it.

It's one of the worst, most painful types of cancer to have, too. It usually goes undetected until it's too late. It's basically a death sentence unless God performs a miracle for someone diagnosed with it.
Several around here have passed recently with it. I worked with a lady that seemed in good health around 50 at the time. Everybody thought she had gallbladder trouble. A couple hours from work one evening with a CT scan and she came back with the bad news. She made it only a few months. My neighbor got the bad news recently in his late 50's. Seemed in pretty good health.

Around here it seems we have an unusually high number of Parkinson's cases.

A county directly southwest of mine seems to have an unusually high number of people living past 100, with even more making it into their 90's. It would make an interesting study.

Several around here have passed recently with it. I worked with a lady that seemed in good health around 50 at the time. Everybody thought she had gallbladder trouble. A couple hours from work one evening with a CT scan and she came back with the bad news. She made it only a few months. My neighbor got the bad news recently in his late 50's. Seemed in pretty good health.
That's what happened with my papaw. He had been sick for a few weeks and they thought it was his gallbladder. They went into surgery to remove it, and that's when they found out he had pancreatic cancer. He fought it for 6 months before he passed.

I always believed that about 99% of the guests on that show were well coached and simply following a script and that most of what they said was going on in their lives was completely fabricated, including their outbursts and temper flareups...

One time when i was in NY, was walking around and stopped at a traffic light. There was a man next to me and i looked over at him and it was Jerry Springer. Dont remember much about him other than his hair. Seemed really big for real life. Very fluffy.

Latest posts