Jaydill did you...

Help Support CattleToday:

Sure did. Didn't do any good with him though. :( Just didn't have the finish on him he needed. We loaded him on the truck, though. :cry:

WarriorPatriot":3cql9e3v said:
What did you show in? I'd love to go to these big Texas shows everyone talks about one day.
Houston Livestock Show. You know, you should when you get a chance to. It is a great experience and I know now, there will not be another year where I will miss either the Fort Worth Livestock Show & Rodeo or the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo.

BC":3cql9e3v said:
Just curious, but how much cover were thr judges using on steers this year?
That much I can't rightly tell ya...it all depended on the breed. Seein as I showed Simbrahs we all had a little disadvantage as far as finish went but at least we were showin against each other and not every american breed lumped together like they do at Fort Worth. I felt the judge did a pretty good job in the way he judged and awarded everything fairly. I'm sure the way he decided cover was just by whoever was most finished in the class, though I can't say so for sure.

jaydill":2so24ucp said:
Sure did. Didn't do any good with him though. :( Just didn't have the finish on him he needed. We loaded him on the truck, though. :cry:

Sorry to hear that but, you had fun, didn't ya? That's the most important thing.

mom

TxSimbrahShower":1gh0wna7 said:
jaydill":1gh0wna7 said:

Sorry to hear that but, you had fun, didn't ya? That's the most important thing.

mom
Most definitely. :) An experience I won't forget. Glad I was able to have it. And the knowledge I gained in the process...will last me longer than a couple thousand more dollars I mighta earned had I placed.