its official

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
i made the 1500......ummm.......now what :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :compute: :tiphat:

Congratulations!!!

Try to stay humble - let me help you - one word - DUN.

Hey Diesel...I got to 5000 and thought I would get or be given one of those "fancy titles" but nothing happened there either. :lol2: So without it many just chose to call me "You SOB".. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":1s684xpa said:
Hey Diesel...I got to 5000 and thought I would get or be given one of those "fancy titles" but nothing happened there either. :lol2: So without it many just chose to call me "You SOB".. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
TB to get one of those fancy names you have to pm Macon and let him know what you want to be known as, and your wish is his command as long as it is clean. :tiphat: Chrisy...cockney gal...

chrisy":2be344ga said:
TexasBred":2be344ga said:
TB to get one of those fancy names you have to pm Macon and let him know what you want to be known as, and your wish is his command as long as it is clean. :tiphat: Chrisy...cockney gal...

Thanks Chrisy....the ------ is just fine wih me. ;-)

chrisy":3hfx8m5m said:
well done db...not a lot happens just the numbers change under your avatar.... :compute: :drink: :banana:

well truth be told i was hopin the prize was gonna be a date with u crisy :heart: :tiphat:

im still here sugar...just been on vacation so i left the laptop alone for the most part as well...back to the grind today tho

dieselbeef":rzrmmgir said:
chrisy":rzrmmgir said:
well done db...not a lot happens just the numbers change under your avatar.... :compute: :drink: :banana:

well truth be told i was hopin the prize was gonna be a date with u crisy :heart: :tiphat:
all this flattery will get you...ah well never mind that....What about your other half wouldn't she have sometime to say about that +++++++all those miles of water in between. :pretty:

Careful Diesel - I am going to London next March - just to meet chrisy - I am so old and so fat and so grey I cannot stand the competition!

[Bez]

chrisy":3iwc0yp3 said:
dieselbeef":3iwc0yp3 said:
chrisy":3iwc0yp3 said:

all this flattery will get you...ah well never mind that....What about your other half wouldn't she have sometime to say about that +++++++all those miles of water in between. :pretty:

well i can dream cant i ??

i figured the miles of water would keep me outta trouble....

as fer bez..well..umm..dont worry...you got the intellectual part covered....i can hardly rmember breakfast

Latest posts