It's just paranoia (Knockout game)

Help Support CattleToday:

I remember there were several incidents like this in St. Louis two or three years ago including one where an elderly Asian man walking with his wife was assaulted and died from a single punch to the head. It seems there were plenty of leads in this particular case but I think the 'community' closed ranks around the perp when it looked like he was going to be prosecuted. I don't think there's anything organized about this but it is for real and it has been happening. And what does it say about any community that protects someone like that?

I don't like associating the word "game" with these assaults I see that as an attempt to minimize the horror of the characters involved and the hideous crime they perpetrate. These kids aren't playing hide-n-seek they are assaulting innocent people on the street. These aren't good kids who just had a bad day.

Society needs to quit making excuses for terrible behavior. I'm bored so I shoot some guy in the back; I'm bored so I sucker punch a 72 year old man; I'm bored so I rob the local hamburger joint. I wish they'd get bored and throw themselves in front of a train.