It was a dark and stormy night, uh, morning...

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":2geonzf6 said:
I don't know how much rain we have gotten so far, but I bet it is close to six inches. Still pouring. I like this and all, just maybe not all at once.

Vette, you getting any of this. I sure hope so. Today would have been a good day to stay home and build a fire. Maybe roast a little sugar glider on a stick...
:lol: He'll make a tasty snack for your 4-legged house critters without being roasted. :p

Getting a little rain, or a lot compaired to recent rains, but not the downpours of 3-6 inches being reported by others. We had 1 1/10th yesterday and it has been drizzleing on and off all morning. Slow easy rains are turning things to mush pretty quick. Hasn't rained hard enough or long enough to produce run-off but it is beginning to trickle down hill now. Got caught feeding cows in a shower just before noon. Resembles a dreary winter day. Hasn't gotten above 39 yet but I'm enjoying it, every drop of it.

It's a good start.

went out an done the morning work.an its pouring rain.an im soaked to the hide.checked the rain gauge an had .6 teths.so thats 4.2 inches of rain so far.its filling the pools as well.an thats a goodthing.an the grass will really start jumping now.

1982vett":3exv2hdy said:
Lammie":3exv2hdy said:
I don't know how much rain we have gotten so far, but I bet it is close to six inches. Still pouring. I like this and all, just maybe not all at once.

Vette, you getting any of this. I sure hope so. Today would have been a good day to stay home and build a fire. Maybe roast a little sugar glider on a stick...
:lol: He'll make a tasty snack for your 4-legged house critters without being roasted. :p

Getting a little rain, or a lot compaired to recent rains, but not the downpours of 3-6 inches being reported by others. We had 1 1/10th yesterday and it has been drizzleing on and off all morning. Slow easy rains are turning things to mush pretty quick. Hasn't rained hard enough or long enough to produce run-off but it is beginning to trickle down hill now. Got caught feeding cows in a shower just before noon. Resembles a dreary winter day. Hasn't gotten above 39 yet but I'm enjoying it, every drop of it.

It's a good start.

Ever see O Brother Where Art Thou? "Care for some gopher?"

Okay, now. I am tired of the rain and I would like for it to move on over to Central Texas and flood them for a while. This is the third straight day of it and It's getting sticky out here.

IT HAS RAINED NON STOP ALL DAY!!!!!!

I'm never happy.

Lammie":3nh3qhkq said:
Okay, now. I am tired of the rain and I would like for it to move on over to Central Texas and flood them for a while. This is the third straight day of it and It's getting sticky out here.

IT HAS RAINED NON STOP ALL DAY!!!!!!

I'm never happy.

Don't wish it away too soon Lamie.
We.ve had a good ground soaker rain now we need the pond fillers.

Cal

Lammie":1rwtxd4a said:
Ever see O Brother Where Art Thou? "Care for some gopher?"

No. :? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delmar O'Donnell: Care for some gopher?
Ulysses Everett McGill: No thank you, Delmar. One third of a gopher would only arouse my appetite without bedding it down.
Delmar O'Donnell: Oh, you can have the whole thing. Me and Pete already had one apiece. We ran across a whole... gopher village.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think I get your drift.

Getting squishy here now, but this pig ain't squealing.

I'm never happy.

:p Well, that isn't curable or your fault, it's the way your chromosomes were built. Just the way it is. :)

Jogeephus":3ckskmsj said:
Just think how much rain you'd have gotten if you'd learn how to spit properly. ;-)
Maby I caused the rain in that case.I tried the taste of tea again last week.

Cal

Latest posts