It crawled out from under a rock in Tennessee

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":2lcncp0e said:
Tastes like chicken!
If it did you might as well kill them all and dump them. If chicken tasted like crawfish I would actually eat it more then once or twice a year.

ALACOWMAN":geg5g1lc said:
when i first opened this thread, i thought he might be talking about the tennessee master livestock producer mans

and I thought he was yakking about one of the teethless Tennessee wonders Paint or Dr. Crowbar.

MistyMorning":283jg3oi said:
ALACOWMAN":283jg3oi said:
when i first opened this thread, i thought he might be talking about the tennessee master livestock producer mans

and I thought he was yakking about one of the teethless Tennessee wonders Paint or Dr. Crowbar.

That sure is a cruel way to talk about our friends. :roll: I thought you were going to be nice an sweet this year.

I'm still trying to figure out why 5 inches long is considered a giant. We used to get them that long out of the flood irrigation canals all the time in the San Joquin valley but tey were so dark red they were almost black

It's pretty for crawdad but 5 inches is normal adult size. I see them that big at the grocery during crawfish season.

chippie":30cmca50 said:
It's pretty for crawdad but 5 inches is normal adult size. I see them that big at the grocery during crawfish season.
That's what I had thought too. Maybe they're so inbred din TN that they don;t get much size to them.

dun":3vju1od5 said:
Black Coos":3vju1od5 said:
Dun, where and when in San Joquin Vally ???? Is that Cal. Fresno, Bakersville, ?????????
Oakdale

Well we all know that they were some of those california make over craw fish that had been liposuctioned and enhanced and doctored up so they could get acting jobs in the commercials and movies and then retired to the canals in the valley. then they got nutrient enhanced by the fertilizer and had to hire personal trainers to maintian their shape under excessive growth.

there are probably some out there now passing as gators.

:compute: a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Latest posts