Israeli Air Security

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":38y6t0e1 said:
TexasBred":38y6t0e1 said:
http://online.wsj.com/video/how-israel-screens-for-terrorists/987D025A-145D-42F5-9756-7B43CC7613CE.html
Makes sense to me.
plus it's all done with no damage too their liberal or democratic values...........what ever the hel# that is :lol2: :lol2:

The U.S. needs to take lessons from the Israeli's. Flying is a priviledge and not a right. If you fail the questions and profiling you don't fly on their aircraft.....If you don't like it....rent a boat.....

I don't understand the problem with profiling. All of the terrorist attacks are committed by young Muslim men. Anyone on an airplane with a young Muslim is doing some serious profiling no matter how politically correct their politics.
No reasonable person says all Muslims are terrorists. To the innocent Muslims who have to answer a couple more questions or submit to a patdown I say *sorry*, you don't want to die in an airplane either, do you?

Until blonde Southern Baptist women crash an airplane into a building I say wave them through security.
Same deal for men named John. Wave them through.
Someone needs to have the courage to enact policies which are effective and to hell with PC.

HOSS":dirzka7g said:
The U.S. needs to take lessons from the Israeli's. Flying is a priviledge and not a right. If you fail the questions and profiling you don't fly on their aircraft.....If you don't like it....rent a boat.....

or ride your daddy's camel

Jogeephus":3gx1qchv said:
HOSS":3gx1qchv said:

or ride your daddy's camel

Even Ol' Ahab the Arab rode a camel named Clyde......

I'm a big believer in profiling, but how do you know someone isn't lying when they say they're Jewish? How do you know they're not lying when they say they're not Muslim?

ga. prime":sr4wrdjd said:
I'm a big believer in profiling, but how do you know someone isn't lying when they say they're Jewish? How do you know they're not lying when they say they're not Muslim?

I think alot of it has to do with how the questions are answered. Israel has some of the best trained security people in the world. They are experts in body language, voice tenor and deciphering suspicion by how a question is answered not necessarily by the answers content. They are so accurate its scary....thats why they have such an unbelievable safety record when it comes to terrorism on their aircraft.

Let's face it, profiling is done here in America everyday by almost all of us that deal with the public. It's usually done mentally only but it's done so why not just go public with it? Or am I the only one that looks at people and wonders.......

Latest posts