Isomades family portrait

Help Support CattleToday:

Kinda looks like ol ISO's butt got built a little close to the ground.Kinda makes me wonder how he's going to manage to get up on that horse CB sold him.Even with it laying down for him it's gonna be hard for him to do.

Cal

Cabo":3nyuvj4l said:
All the negative things aside, I bet they didn't sit on the front porch waiting for their entitlemet checks on the first of the month, or try to drive sitting in the back seat.
Looks like they spend a lot of time in the bedroom.

TexasBred":96mtkdpo said:
Cabo":96mtkdpo said:
All the negative things aside, I bet they didn't sit on the front porch waiting for their entitlemet checks on the first of the month, or try to drive sitting in the back seat.
Looks like they spend a lot of time in the bedroom.

Or the wood shed or the chicken coop or out behind a tree or down by the creek or ........ or trying to catch the goat ....... again.

Alan":1u0im08s said:
Or the wood shed or the chicken coop or out behind a tree or down by the creek or ........ or trying to catch the goat ....... again.

So the little dude's name is iiiiiiisssssoooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee.....that explains the look. :hide:

I love to read horse adds. That one is about as classic as it gets. I bet if you sat a kid on that thing it would throw em like a yard dart.

Dang I want to see it now. Everything good is blocked at work. I only have iPad and iPhone here at the house.

jedstivers":2rip8szm said:
Bigfoot":2rip8szm said:
Dang I want to see it now. Everything good is blocked at work. I only have iPad and iPhone here at the house.
It played on my iPad. That little girl didn't cut them no slack.
Dang Cabo, it was just a little Led Zeppelin.

Lol, just telling my age. :lol2:

Caustic Burno":35sm9t61 said:
ALACOWMAN":35sm9t61 said:
inbreeding.jpg
he's the little feller on your right, without his hat and chaps...

Dam I lost my dip that is some funny stuff.
Just like I imagined him little bitty fellow with SMS Short man Syndrome.
Boy has got a head like a 16 penny nail good place to use a hammer.
like those hand me down knee britches...
:lol:

ALACOWMAN":2u1exk06 said:
Cabo":2u1exk06 said:
The second from left looks like there was something in the woodpile.
another cousin perhaps :cowboy:

That's LeQuintius....he got the mumps. :cowboy: Look at the collars on those shirts. Looks like a built in snot rag.

TexasBred":35ib2lit said:
ALACOWMAN":35ib2lit said:
Cabo":35ib2lit said:
The second from left looks like there was something in the woodpile.
another cousin perhaps :cowboy:

That's LeQuintius....he got the mumps. :cowboy: Look at the collars on those shirts. Looks like a built in snot rag.
poor ol' iso.. looks like he's wearing a helmet :cowboy:

Latest posts