ISO cowboy or someone NE Tx

Help Support CattleToday:

Bought a group of Brahman heifers out of south tx last week. One flat footed jumped out of my buddies pens. They're almost 6 foot tall. :2cents:

1982vett":2e10r3d1 said:
BRYANT":2e10r3d1 said:
I got and alley way where I load/unload and goes to my shoot that is close to 8' tall,it is big enough that I can hold them there a few days if need be, then I have another section that is around seven then a bigger spot that is 6 '

Just gotta ask....what's the value in a cow that takes a 7 - 8 foot corral pen to hold them and who cant see that before they write the check?
If you have followed many of my post I have said I have bought ,and like to buy, cows that come in the sale and clear the place out as long as they have the right look about them. I can take them home put them in my corral and MOST of the time they will calm down and be following me around with a feed sack in a few days. They sell cheap because people don't have a lot to handle them in or just don't like to. Like anything they will make money if done the right way. Most all the time they will calm down to where they can be turned out and they will raise a calf and lot up like any other cow.

BRYANT":3tocjg2d said:
1982vett":3tocjg2d said:
BRYANT":3tocjg2d said:
I got and alley way where I load/unload and goes to my shoot that is close to 8' tall,it is big enough that I can hold them there a few days if need be, then I have another section that is around seven then a bigger spot that is 6 '

Just gotta ask....what's the value in a cow that takes a 7 - 8 foot corral pen to hold them and who cant see that before they write the check?
If you have followed many of my post I have said I have bought ,and like to buy, cows that come in the sale and clear the place out as long as they have the right look about them. I can take them home put them in my corral and MOST of the time they will calm down and be following me around with a feed sack in a few days. They sell cheap because people don't have a lot to handle them in or just don't like to. Like anything they will make money if done the right way. Most all the time they will calm down to where they can be turned out and they will raise a calf and lot up like any other cow.
yeah the one I have she's calmed down a lot from week ago and doesn't try to jump out the pasture I have her with heifers and my cows but she stays close to the group when I go in the pasture

Latest posts