Is it possible?

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":2r434hr3 said:
To have 300% humidity?
To cut it with a knife?

Sure feels like it.

No, but you can have a 300% increase in humidity. I wouldn't recommend going outside until evening.

It's not too bad until the sun pops out from behind a cloud. Then you start choking, burning, and running for the house.

brandonm_13":1wq4bgj7 said:
It's not too bad until the sun pops out from behind a cloud. Then you start choking, burning, and running for the house.
you gotta get mean with it,, i dont turn the air on here at work till i just cant stand it anymore.. you get use too the A/C here in the south your rurnt

Jogeephus":2by852j1 said:
To have 300% humidity?
To cut it with a knife?

Sure feels like it.

No but I did hear one of our government officials say "something" had gone down almost 300% the other day. :lol: :lol2: :lol2:

alacattleman":3hrjnr1l said:
brandonm_13":3hrjnr1l said:
you gotta get mean with it,, i dont turn the air on here at work till i just cant stand it anymore.. you get use too the A/C here in the south your rurnt
I'm afraid I'm rurnt. :(

grannysoo":3jjxsdv8 said:
Jogeephus":3jjxsdv8 said:
To have 300% humidity?
To cut it with a knife?

Sure feels like it.

Yes. And if you want 400%, just move a little closer to the swamp...

Your are right about that. I used to work in "the swamp" and can remember it being so hot and humid in that dense underbrush that it felt like you couldn't even get a breath of air. Don't know this for sure but I think the swamp is probably big enough to make its on weather.

Latest posts