Iowa

Help Support CattleToday:

jaydill

Reaction score
I may be heading out to Iowa for college, specifically to Iowa State University, which is located in Names, Iowa. (I think that is the name of the city) I was wondering if there are any youth parks or showgrounds nearby there (within an hour or so) where Junior Livestock Shows are held pretty regularly?

jaydill

Ames Iowa, home of Iowa State is only 30 miles north of Des Moines, the capital and largest city in Iowa. Both on good ol' I-35.

I would think there would be a number of stock shows in the area.

Good luck & best wishes.

Brock

What are you studying?? I was once a student there...long time ago.

Ron

Texas PaPaw":3lp8wnpi said:
jaydill

Ames Iowa, home of Iowa State is only 30 miles north of Des Moines, the capital and largest city in Iowa. Both on good ol' I-35.

I would think there would be a number of stock shows in the area.

Good luck & best wishes.

Brock
Thanks

ronr":3lp8wnpi said:
What are you studying?? I was once a student there...long time ago.

Ron
Veterinary Medicine. Hope to be a Veterinary Reproductive Physiologist and go into genetics in the future. :)

lakading":3lp8wnpi said:
Hopefully not Georgraphy!!!

J/K

Go Clones!!!
Now you just like pickin on me, don't cha? :lol: :lol: This ain't the first time you've done it! It's alright though! The way I've been told...in the ag world...if they ain't playfully pickin on ya every now and again, it's a sign they don't like ya! Or maybe that's just where I'm from. Besides, I like a good laugh at myself every now and again. :lol:

Latest posts