Inyati was Watching

Help Support CattleToday:

Margonme

Reaction score
I was over at Inyati's place last week. He said something interesting.

He said when he was banned, he followed the "Long Live the Prince" thread. He said it was like being dead and watching your own funeral.

He was so proud of how callmefence defended him. He said it was really exciting when the thread passed 7 pages because someone said that made him a legend.

He ask me to thank everyone for their contribution to that thread.

Margonme":25g7vqje said:
I was over at Inyati's place last week. He said something interesting.

He said when he was banned, he followed the "Long Live the Prince" thread. He said it was like being dead and watching your own funeral.

He was so proud of how callmefence defended him. He said it was really exciting when the thread passed 7 pages because someone said that made him a legend.

He ask me to thank everyone for their contribution to that thread.

I knew he would. Yes most of us were glad to honor his candor and sense of humor!

TennesseeTuxedo":1m700bsj said:
callmefence":1m700bsj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1m700bsj said:
The guy drove me nuts.

Short trip

Yup and I appreciated your company.

TT, Inyati wants you guys to get alone. Now let's all hold hands and Play: Red Rover, Red Rover send Fence over!

Two teams line up opposite each other, no more than 30 feet apart. The first team agrees to call one player from the opposite team, and chants, "Red Rover, Red Rover, send (player's name) on over!" The person called runs to the other line and attempts to break the chain (formed by the linking of hands).

Margonme":3czylebj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3czylebj said:
callmefence":3czylebj said:
Short trip

TT, Inyati wants you guys to get alone. Now let's all hold hands and Play: Red Rover, Red Rover send Fence over!

Two teams line up opposite each other, no more than 30 feet apart. The first team agrees to call one player from the opposite team, and chants, "Red Rover, Red Rover, send (player's name) on over!" The person called runs to the other line and attempts to break the chain (formed by the linking of hands).

He'll he set it up on a tee. What am I supposed to do

callmefence":2lq935nu said:
Margonme":2lq935nu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2lq935nu said:

He'll he set it up on a tee. What am I supposed to do

Fence, I love him like a brother but he never was real bright. :cowboy:

callmefence":1va31jwh said:
Maybe you should have made it Margo-n-me
I'm just saying.....shoulda put a couple dash,s in that one.

Have you heard the Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue". :cboy:

Margonme":c0auhwyt said:
Fence, I love him like a brother but he never was real bright. :cowboy:

Margo, you better make sure Inyati doesn't find out you're messing with Tux. He may not have told you, but Tux is his pa :lol: :clap: :lol:

Latest posts