Injector Pump Rebuild/Replace

Help Support CattleToday:

whitebc

Reaction score
My injector pump went out on my 4230 last night and I was wondering if anyone on here had any dealing with either buying a new/rebuilt one somewhere? Or where a good place to get mine rebuilt might be?

I have a place local that said they could rebuild it for around 500.00 if nothing else was wrong with it, but I don't know if this is a good price or not????

Thanks in advance,
Ben

Call the dealer and see what they want. Then your choice will be pretty simple.
~Tom

Worthingtons wants 1100 for a reman, they didn't list a price for used but if you can get it rebuilt for $500 it sounds like a pretty good deal.

Thanks for the replies...T&H wants 600 for a rebuilt... 500 bucks does not sound that bad now :D

I took yalls advise and dropped it off at Shivers this morning to get rebuilt, they said it should be ready this afternoon. Hopefully I can get it put back on this evening and be back up and running.

Thanks again,
Ben

500 bucks is about the going rate, until you get into worn housings and the like. Then the $600 reman looks pretty nice...

Got the pump on Thursday and MAN WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! What use to take a good 5 sec and a shot of ether now takes about a 1/4 turn of the motor and shes purring like a kitten :D Got the batteries charged, new injector pump and a new solenoid on the starter... i think it cranks and runs better than my truck now :D

Thanks for all the help,

Ben

Latest posts