In the Black

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
Shipped the first of two heifers I have for sale this morning and that officially makes the Quickbooks numbers turn black. Won't get to enjoy it very long as we are going to improve our working area, so those numbers will soon be back to red again. :lol: Anyway, I get to celebrate for a day or two! :banana:

slick4591":bv2qzpaw said:
Shipped the first of two heifers I have for sale this morning and that officially makes the Quickbooks numbers turn black. Won't get to enjoy it very long as we are going to improve our working area, so those numbers will soon be back to red again. :lol: Anyway, I get to celebrate for a day or two! :banana:

Slick is hosting an celebratory ice cream social and will be serving this to everyone. Good job Slick.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2007/11/ ... 9220071107

slick4591":2kk39itq said:
I'd probably go buy some beer and celebrate before it turns red on me again. :lol2:

youll enjoy that new squeeze chute.im in the black as well.but i need to get back in the black.and ill do that when i some more cows.

Latest posts