In case you were wondering

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
In case you were wondering how many new friends will be coming to your neck of the woods here is a link to check on your new neighbors. This site also gives you an idea of how much money you will be paying your new friends and your generosity is to be commended. Ironically, if you study the site a bit you'll see how these new neighbors are discouraged from relocating to California, Washington DC and Virginia. I'm not sure if this is shear generosity on the sponsor's part or one of those "not in my backyard" phenomenas. Either way, here is a tool you can check in on your friends.

http://www.wrapsnet.org/Reports/Interac ... ationality

Stocker Steve":3c4ho3bz said:
I thought most were from California?
Naw--they want them to settle in places like Texas, to change the demographic equation, for [P word we can't use here] reasons.
California would be a case of "no sense keep priming the pump after the well is flowing".

Stocker Steve":2u0nw7kt said:
I thought most were from California?

Looks like that is the state getting the most but if you read the information package it strongly discourages them from moving to California, Virginia or DC. But I think California has the most lucrative welfare system in the country and these people might just know a good deal when they see it.

Jogeephus":3238ec3s said:
But I think California has the most lucrative welfare system in the country and these people might just know a good deal when they see it.

Minnesota is very competitive on hand outs. Some surrounding states used to provide free one way bus tickets to the Gopher State. But, California' "moonbeam" Brown is providing drivers licenses to illegals, plus handouts!