I'm bbbaaaack

Help Support CattleToday:

cattleluvr18

Reaction score
so i dont know if any of you remember me but i was pretty well known as a mouthy, young know-it-all, ignorant child on here. that was back when i was 16 and a sophomore in high school, now im a 18 year old freshman in college studying agronomy. :D going to try and give it another try on here

Welcome back Kelly. I think i remember you, aren't you the one that had the real skinny boyfriend that rode on the 4 wheeler a lot?

cattleluvr18":mx1cchs5 said:
so i dont know if any of you remember me but i was pretty well known as a mouthy, young know-it-all, ignorant child on here. that was back when i was 16 and a sophomore in high school, now im a 18 year old freshman in college studying agronomy. :D going to try and give it another try on here

Nice to see you back young lady! :D

thank you its nice to be back. i remember a majority of you..

and ga.prime, i suppose you could say that but im going more for the opposite. i plan on becoming a crop adjuster. so instead of growing crops i will be assessing damaged ones

Hey girl, welcome back !!!! :wave:

All the best to you with your studies :)

Btw if you need any help I have a black thumb and any plant or crop I touch dies, unless I am really trying to kill it then it manages to torment me forever .. ;-)

thank you! and actually you would come in useful! like i said i'll be working with damaged crops instead of healthy ones ;-)