im back

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well i had my upper teeth pulled monday.took him almost 2hrs to pull them an get me stitched up.an im doing real good.really think im 300% ahead of where i should be.he just gave me a sedative an used novacane on me.an started pulling teeth.all im eating is tater an bean soup applesauce an oatmeal cream pies.an i miss eating my meat.but that will be 3 months or so before i can eat meat.unless i toughen my gums up.

Glad to have you back. I was wondering about how you were doing.

Bull...go get you a can of spam and a couple cans of Vienna Sausages....you can gum them up pretty easy. ;-) ;-)

After reading this I am totally done feeling sorry for myself and my health issues. A crotchety old friend of mine always points out, "it could be worse". This is worse. :nod:

Sorry for your troubles bigbull, hang in there!

TexasBred":255oldvq said:
Bull...go get you a can of spam and a couple cans of Vienna Sausages....you can gum them up pretty easy. ;-) ;-)

I can hang with the spam, but the viennas, I don't know...

:welcome: back BB..

When do you get your new teeth???

Eat lots of ice cream and pudding.... don't forget milk shakes.. :nod:

Sure glad you are doing ok Bull.
I have a dentist appointment tomorow. Clean and check up. Hope nothing insurance wont pay for.

Lammie those vienas make for some good eating.
(As long as you don't read what they put in them.)

Lammie":356q8c01 said:
TexasBred":356q8c01 said:

i specially like it when you open a can and see that grease shakein' around on top..don't forget the sardines or the souse meats either, with some texas pete shook on it
;-)

If you start craving meat you could have a burger at McDonald's. I'm not sure if it's really meat or not but with enough ketchup and the right lighting in the room you can kind of imagine that it's meat.

thanks all im doing pretty good drinking tater an bean juice.an im gumming some stuff on my left side.but im being very careful.an eating ice cream an some candy.a friend of mine thinks ill end up gaining insted of loosing weight.gonna try some homemade chicken soup. ill be glad when the swelling goes down.im so thankful that im up an going.

ChrisB":3b1lffzb said:
If you start craving meat you could have a burger at McDonald's. I'm not sure if it's really meat or not but with enough ketchup and the right lighting in the room you can kind of imagine that it's meat.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: And another good thing about it, you only have to chew them once but get to swallow them several times throughout the day. :nod:

Glad you are OK.

Lammie":3n4lm2ur said:
TexasBred":3n4lm2ur said:

Pretty much the same thing except the viennas are mashed up better, no chunks.
icon_001.gif

1982vett":19hjuqqo said:
Lammie":19hjuqqo said:
TexasBred":19hjuqqo said:

Pretty much the same thing except the viennas are mashed up better, no chunks.
icon_001.gif
the chunks are what you hurl after eatin' em :lol:

ChrisB":3b1zktq1 said:

Now that's just plain nasty! :lol2:

Glad your back and doing ok. Grill you a piece of steak, cut it up into smaller pieces, and run it thru the blender. It should satisfy your craving for meat.

Take care of them gums and keep them flushed out like they say. You don't want any "dry pockets".

Glad your doing good Mr. Bigbull, don,t forget the seafood, mustard sardines dipped in hot sauce.
Do you remember that chewing tobacco, Bull of the Woods?

Latest posts