Illegals Driving Licenses California

Help Support CattleToday:

I will ask a question who do we know they are voting for when they get into the booth. Looks like in the boot heel of Floridia they were voting Republican.

hurleyjd":15y0q8cq said:
I will ask a question who do we know they are voting for when they get into the booth. Looks like in the boot heel of Floridia they were voting Republican.

I couldn't care less who they voted for. They broke the law just by being there

I called the Texas DPS a few years ago because truck drivers were coming in the mill where I work and couldn't read our signs. So I figured if they couldn't read the signs then they didn't have a drivers license and probably weren't here legally. Well, I was told by the DPS that if they couldn't read English they were required to give them the test in Spanish. I don't think it's safe for folks who can't read English to be driving up and down our highways.
I'm not opposed to someone coming here and working...but do it legally and learn the language.

callmefence":1a8ias40 said:
hurleyjd":1a8ias40 said:

I couldn't care less who they voted for. They broke the law just by being there

Exactly but I'm willing to bet 3 calves and illegal ain't voting for the guy that said he was gonna ship e'm out.

There is an easy way to put an end to all the election fraud bs. Put a number on each ballot that is scanned in to a system so each voter can check the number in the data base to see if the number from the ballot matches their votes. Then give an rfid chip to every single legal voter that gets scanned at the door that gives no info about the person but flashes green to enter or red to not allow in. It would make it easy to track to make sure people only vote 1 time also.

sackshowcattle":3a5ore02 said:
There is an easy way to put an end to all the election fraud bs. Put a number on each ballot that is scanned in to a system so each voter can check the number in the data base to see if the number from the ballot matches their votes. Then give an rfid chip to every single legal voter that gets scanned at the door that gives no info about the person but flashes green to enter or red to not allow in. It would make it easy to track to make sure people only vote 1 time also.
This time they took the drivers license and scanned the bar code on it to see if you could vote.

M-5":2w0wbvdf said:
http://usapoliticsnow.com/breaking-florida-election-employees-caught-faking-1000s-stolen-absentee-ballots-massive-voter-fraud-scheme/
They were not breaking any law. The Military serving overseas could fax in their votes. They had to be transferred to a ballot that would go through the counting machine.

M-5":2re37eez said:
True Grit Farms":2re37eez said:
boondocks":2re37eez said:
No, illegal immigrants cannot vote in CA. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-me-p ... story.html

Every single reputable, independent study has concluded that voting fraud is NOT an issue in the US. (True, there were issues back in the days of Boss Tweed etc).

In terms of the present election cycle, the only outright fraud that I read of* involved the Iowa woman who voted for Trump twice because she thought the election was rigged. (Irony off). https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... e-in-iowa/

*Again, source is important, and a website like Breitbart (run by Trump's advisor) or Infowars (whom Trump thanked for the help yesterday) don't count.

Your to educated to believe that hog wash.

no changing his mind TG he IS ONE of them.

I'm not "one of" anything. Not that big on immigration actually (forces down wages); not pro-amnesty; and really not big on illegal immigration. (My back hurts about every day since I got rearended by a vanload of illegal immigrants in 1998. Flares up real good when I overdo it, and often even when I'm not. Would their having a driving license have changed that--made them learn not to rear-end someone? Doubtful). All I'm saying is that I have read no credible evidence of widespread voter fraud. Sheesh, some of y'all cry fraud when your candidate loses AND when he wins! :deadhorse:

boondocks":ofv4sq4b said:
M-5":ofv4sq4b said:
True Grit Farms":ofv4sq4b said:
Your to educated to believe that hog wash.

no changing his mind TG he IS ONE of them.

I'm not "one of" anything. Not that big on immigration actually (forces down wages); not pro-amnesty; and really not big on illegal immigration. (My back hurts about every day since I got rearended by a vanload of illegal immigrants in 1998. Flares up real good when I overdo it, and often even when I'm not. Would their having a driving license have changed that--made them learn not to rear-end someone? Doubtful). All I'm saying is that I have read no credible evidence of widespread voter fraud. Sheesh, some of y'all cry fraud when your candidate loses AND when he wins! :deadhorse:

I try and look at the big picture and not jump ship because everything worked out this time. The system is broken and needs a overhaul. And by the way I still think crooked hillery needs to go to jail.

Latest posts