If you find a good fence company stick with them

Help Support CattleToday:

Richardin52

Reaction score
There is a big difference in fence companies. If you get a good one they will make life easy and will bend over backwards when you need help.

I do a lot of fencing and buy a lot of material through a company I'll call company K. They are a joy to work with, stuff is shipped out quickly, most times the same day, and every order is correct. If I call they are very helpful and the material they sell is good quality and they give honest advice not some sales pitch.

Then there is a company I'll call company P. A couple years ago I was putting in about 6 miles of fence and ordered a bunch of stuff from them. I waited and waited, after about three weeks I called. The person I talked to checked a shipment they just received and said the material I ordered was on it and it would be shipped out the next day. I waited but still nothing so I called again and was told this time that material was still back ordered. I lost a month of fencing and ended up canceling most of the order. Then I ordered through company K and got all the stuff two days later.

That was two years ago. Since then I have put miles of fence up using company K without a single hitch.

So now my son has a birthday and I order a book from company P because K does not carry it. I make out the order so it will be shipped to my son who lives in another state. They send me a confirmation also showing it will be shipped to him. Sure enough they screwed it up again and shipped the book to me.

I figure this is my fault. I should have known better.

Latest posts