If you could go back?

Help Support CattleToday:

if you could go back and change the things you done wrong or dont like.then you would end up changing the future and that could be good or it could be bad.i used think id want to chang things id done right or wrong.then i thought no because youd be changing the past and future and that might mess things up worse.

Nesikep":73xiymxq said:
Putangitangi.. but you said he was accident prone.. who knows what it would have landed on in another hour!
Did I? Main conclusion is he's extremely active, so gets in the way of things a little more than someone sitting on the couch! :D

I can't really think of anything "from 2014 that I did that I would change." However there are plenty of things that I would want to change prior to that...... :mrgreen:

Nesikep":1dsz0yid said:
I was on my way to a friends memorial service and I guess I just wasn't all there.

Go back and have them check you again, cause you still ain't right.

bigbull338":3mb4cner said:
if you could go back and change the things you done wrong or dont like.then you would end up changing the future and that could be good or it could be bad.i used think id want to chang things id done right or wrong.then i thought no because youd be changing the past and future and that might mess things up worse.

I've seen enough time-travel tv shows and movies to affirm this.

bigbull338":2my8yg6z said:

True enough. Sometimes all you can do is try to make some things right.....believe me when I say do not even consider apologizing to ex girlfriends for broken hearts. :mrgreen: :frowns:

bigbull338":1uv14qpw said:
It's overly dramatic but watch "It's a wonderful life"

bigbull338":1fezcaig said:
dun ive seen that a few times over the years.
It used to be a staple around crismas time but I havent seen it in a couple of years. The day after chrismas the weather sucked and it happened to be on so I watched it again. Like I said, overly dramatic but it kind of makes you stop and think

3waycross":auonzyru said:
bigbull338":auonzyru said:

True enough. Sometimes all you can do is try to make some things right.....believe me when I say do not even consider apologizing to ex girlfriends for broken hearts. :mrgreen: :frowns:

Drunk again??? :mrgreen:

3waycross":13x2gw3g said:
bigbull338":13x2gw3g said:

Did Cross hack 3ways account? :lol:

believe me when I say do not even consider apologizing to ex girlfriends for broken hearts.
Good advice--I tried that twice years ago, and was curtly told both times "No problem, you did me a huge favor."
My self esteem has yet to recover....

greybeard":2mmoxrnj said:
believe me when I say do not even consider apologizing to ex girlfriends for broken hearts.
Good advice--I tried that twice years ago, and was curtly told both times "No problem, you did me a huge favor."

Exactly my point! When you dump the young lady who is the Homecoming Queen and head Cheerleader at the College you are attending belive me when I say they DO NOT get over it.........EVER.

3waycross":19v9bnyi said:
greybeard":19v9bnyi said:

Exactly my point! When you dump the young lady who is the Homecoming Queen and head Cheerleader at the College you are attending belive me when I say they DO NOT get over it.........EVER.

Yup he's been drinking, that or he fell and hit his head again.

Latest posts