if you are in georgia

Help Support CattleToday:

I must've driven through there 1500 times with a 48' trailer back in my truck driving days. I-285 was known as the watermelon 500.

Jogeephus":46aeno0w said:
I can't see myself driving through Atlanta with a livestock trailer.
Can't see myself driving through there period.. I use to drive as far as Cedartown.then hand the reins to my wife on the way to Conyers to her parents,,she could bore a hole through Atlanta.. It was like Dale Earnhart at Talladega

Is Brown Angus something new? I know Red and Black Angus,but I never heard of Brown Angus

peg4x4":1vdoksba said:
Is Brown Angus something new? I know Red and Black Angus,but I never heard of Brown Angus
That's BraunAngus, cross between Braunvieh and Angus. Braunvieh needs all the help it can get.

ga.prime":1n9nbecg said:
peg4x4":1n9nbecg said:
That's BraunAngus, cross between Braunvieh and Angus. Braunvieh needs all the help it can get.

Strange place to get help from :hide: :banana:

They need to get another type of type.. still looks like the word brown to me,and I zoomed in as much as I knew how.. :???:

Jogeephus":3543l44y said:
I can't see myself driving through Atlanta with a livestock trailer.
Last time I took a cattle trailer aroung Atlanta I was about 1/2 loaded with heifers and running 75mph in the very slowest lane. If it had not been Sunday morning I would have went a long way around. My wife drives straight through town and never seems to have a problem at all. I never have a problem either I just stay home.

Latest posts