Idaho shakes its head

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef11

Reaction score
This Larry Craig scandal has most of us here in Idaho just shaking our heads and blushing in embarassment. Idaho is screaming for resignation.

Well it seems to be making public to all the perverts that do that sort of stuff exactly what to do and where to do it.

tytower":h3bzsa1j said:
Well it seems to be making public to all the perverts that do that sort of stuff exactly what to do and where to do it.

Oh they don't need the publicity to know that-- there are actually travel guides and maps out there of all the "gay" spots and places for them to go "cruising"...Lots of that stuff on the internet ...

Yep--Craig was a good friend of the west and cattlemens interests over the years-- too bad he took that Brokeback movie seriously..... ;-) :lol:

I don't care if he is gay. I just don't like the scandal and my beloved Idaho getting drug through the mud with him.

Beef11":abuzzubr said:
I don't care if he is gay. I just don't like the scandal and my beloved Idaho getting drug through the mud with him.

I think it will be over pretty quick and in a short time be forgotten by most...
Sounds an awful lot like Craig is going to resign and that the Gov. has already decided to pick Lt. Gov. Jim Risch to fill his spot....Don't know much about Risch- besides the fact he is an attorney and a rancher.....

I just heard on TV that if Craig resigns his Congressional pension will be $132,000+...Should be able to survive quite well in Idaho on that.... ;-)

he is an attorney and a rancher.

Now there is a combination that really has me torn half of me likes him and the other half says OOOOH NO you can't trust a rancher.

That sort of behavior whether directed towards a male or a female isn't really something I want to see from a Senator.

He resigned. There was an article in the paper about how his friends abandoned him. I say if you pull stunts in the mens room you can't wear an Idaho Senator sash. Simple enough, we can still be friends.

Why not":2yohfkvk said:
foxnews just said a few minutes ago he was consideing staying now instead of resigning!

Yeah- I just heard that--he's an idiot...I also heard on FOX that the Idaho paper and blogs now have several more that have came forward and say they have actually "footsied" with the Senator...

He needs to just gracelessly retire....

Our paper said he stepped down. I'll have to look into it. If not i have his phone number.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Beef11--- What a comedy :roll: This is getting to be a better Soap than the "Desirous Wives" show my wife watches :lol: :lol: The radio is now saying that Craig has announced he will not resign and will serve out his term- then retire :shock: But the Idaho Governor has replied by saying he already picked a replacement for him...

Absolutely no leadership-- the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing...And thats just within their own party--within their own states party leadership
:roll: ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

There goes the "we clean up our own problems" policy down the toilet... ;-)

--------------------------------------------------

October 4, 2007, 3:15 pm
Judge Rejects Senator Craig's Appeal
By Kate Phillips

Will he stay or will he go?
That's the question now on Capitol Hill about Senator Larry Craig, whose appeal to overturn his guilty plea/conviction in the airport-restroom case has now been denied.

Judge Charles A. Porter Jr. in Minneapolis ruled today that Mr. Craig's guilty plea on a charge of disorderly conduct — based on toe-tapping and hand gestures that led to his arrest in a police sting at Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport — "was accurate, voluntary and intelligent" and said the conviction was "supported by the evidence."

After the judge heard arguments in the case last week, Mr. Craig, a longtime Republican senator from Idaho, said he would await the judge's decision before acting on his earlier announcement that he planned on resigning his Senate seat.

The judge found no grounds to allow Mr. Craig to withdraw his plea, ruling that the senator had not proven, under Minnesota law, that a withdrawal was "necessary to correct a manifest injustice."

full story:
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007 ... gs-appeal/

Latest posts