I'd like to know

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
why would Kaboto put a drink holder on their trackhoe?
Had acess to a kabota trackhoe and just finished digging a ditch about 350ft. Lots of rocks clay and hardpan.Like to beat me to death. And I just posted on another thread bragging of doing the work of a young man. :oops: I think I'll have to take that statement back, trust me I know where every muscle in my body is this morn.

BHB, how in the world do ya do it all time?

Cal

If you keep a can of beer in that drink holder, it makes all those bumps and jolts much easier to take.

Of course, there's still the next morning to cope with......

Yep that cold beer makes the muscles more relaxed, not fighting against those bumbs and jolts. Try putting a cold beer or pint of whiskey in the holder to ward off those achs, pains, and sore muscles. :D

What I was meaning the way it jumps,bounces and jerks around how the world would a drink stay in the holder let alone spill all over.

Cal

Not trying to be a smart a-- but if you make the machine jump and bounce around enough to spill the drink you need to sharpen up your operating skills.

hillrancher":xs005xk9 said:
Not trying to be a smart a-- but if you make the machine jump and bounce around enough to spill the drink you need to sharpen up your operating skills.

You are right Hilrancher, first time I have attempted to operate one since 1980 and was digging in rock and hard clay.
But I aint gonna sharpen up my operating skills cause I dug all that was needed to be. And don't plan on doing it again.

Cal

Latest posts