I WON... I AM SO LUCKY !!

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I WON ........ A visit from the dept of agriculture and consumer services enforcement officers. However,
There was nothing for them inspect. More wasted tax dollars... Had I known they were coming I would have been home to greet them id felt better about them burning fuel on tax payers dime.

Did they leave a calling card with their name, agency and Motto:

We are from the Government and we are here to help you?

Probably wanting to find out why a very large % of North America's cheese production was ending up in your zipcode.....

Lol yep I got 2 cards...I have a license to sell meat with the state m-5 so they were doing a surprise visit.... Jo you are so right

skyhightree1":33qyu1ax said:
Lol yep I got 2 cards...I have a license to sell meat with the state m-5 so they were doing a surprise visit.... Jo you are so right

They paid me a visit yesterday. I passed so the world is safe so you can sleep well and dream of rainbows and unicorns dancing in perfect harmony throughout the universe. I know I will.

Jogeephus":3bal7v0z said:
skyhightree1":3bal7v0z said:

They paid me a visit yesterday. I passed so the world is safe so you can sleep well and dream of rainbows and unicorns dancing in perfect harmony throughout the universe. I know I will.

:lol: crazy how we are so far Part but our States are on same schedule... I will sleep well too

Latest posts