I was wrong ..... again

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I always thought Kool-Aid would be the carrot that got the guns but I was wrong again. It was just a weed we spent a trillion dollars protecting society from. Who'd have thunk it.

The state of Illinois now allows medical marijuana—with a few caveats. Medical marijuana users will have to relinquish their guns if they want to gain access to the drug.

The Libtards new version of the second amendment.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed unless you want to get you some government pot. Its good dope. Organically grown so its good for you..

I wonder if once you get your government dope card if this would make you eligible for Social Security Benefits. If so, I wonder if this entitles you to a Rascal. Riding around high on a Rascal might be sort of fun.

I also wonder if once the dope or should I say medicine has healed you can you have your guns back? Also wonder if the State of Illinois like any other drug dealer will trade dope for guns at a reasonable price and if there is any wiggle room in negotiations.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... -give-guns

Maine passed a similar law, they can keep their guns though.

People that get high in Maine are still good shots I guess. That way when people get the munchies they don't have to go to the store either. :hide:

Not all dope dealers are as thoughtful. When do you think the Feds will start in after these rogue states since marijuana is still a federally banned substance, like they have with Arizona for requiring voters to have ID's proving they are who they say they are and Oklahoma for passing the Marriage act stating that marriage is between a man and a woman?

I would never dare to make a calumny statement about the great state of Illinois with all the fine governmental vipers... I mean leaders it has produced. However, if they believe marijuana to be a medically necessary treatment enough to buck the federal government's stance on the substance, is their attempt to tread.... I mean trade an individuals second amendment rights for the apparently necessary treatment a war on health care? :shock: :hide:

Does a conviction for drug possession cause you to forfeit a concealed carry permit in other states?

mwj":30kwly5k said:
Does a conviction for drug possession cause you to forfeit a concealed carry permit in other states?

If it's a felony it probably does. You can't buy one with a felony so I doubt they will let you conceal one with the same felony!

What I find ironic about all this medical marijuana BS is the fact that we have spent billions of dollars to get people to stop smoking for health reasons and now we are passing laws so people can smoke.
What do these new laws say about the dangers of second hand smoke from smoking marijuana and what will the use of marijuana do to the cost of health care in the US?
Perhaps we should put the growing of marijuana under the tobacco industry programs/regulations and start exporting it all over the world.
I sure hope farmers don't stop planting corn and start planting Marijuana!
Liz

We parked in the ware house district in Denver. There were several PVC banners and some green cross marked buildings for the pot heads. Apparently "Medicine Man" is the top brand. :nod: The signs were a bit amusing, but I did not appreciated those smoking weed outside the barns at NWSS food court area.

I am told the (non regulated, non taxed) traditional suppliers are still at it, and they charge much less than the new Colorado sponsored suppliers.

Stocker Steve":30e2to50 said:
I did not appreciated those smoking weed outside the barns at NWSS food court area.

That is sad and funny at the same time, "let's go get our government okay'd weed, smoke it close to the food court so we don't get lost trying to fix the munchies".

Stocker Steve":3rfuvcsd said:
We parked in the ware house district in Denver. There were several PVC banners and some green cross marked buildings for the pot heads. Apparently "Medicine Man" is the top brand. :nod: The signs were a bit amusing, but I did not appreciated those smoking weed outside the barns at NWSS food court area.

I am told the (non regulated, non taxed) traditional suppliers are still at it, and they charge much less than the new Colorado sponsored suppliers.

:cowboy: .........how do ya think i can afford hay for my cows

What worries me is I have seen how far this country has turn away from what I consider the American values were and should be ..... Where will this country be when the young kids today are grown with families? I don't get involved with politics much on CT, but this scares me, this country needs a good slap to the side of the head to help us wake up.

Alan":2t0t5y3p said:
What worries me is I have seen how far this country has turn away from what I consider the American values were and should be ..... Where will this country be when the young kids today are grown with families? I don't get involved with politics much on CT, but this scares me, this country needs a good slap to the side of the head to help us wake up.

???? We have already had a slap in the face. Have you looked at what your taxes are going to be? Think I need to get on welfare myself! :lol:

Go back to the ''good old days'' in the early part of the 20th century and see what you could buy from Sears. Mom and Grandma could order there opiates and syringes to settle there nerves with no questions asked! :cowboy:

Alan":2rx82jvo said:

I hear what your sayin but you know my father said the same exact thing about my generation in the 70's. Protesting the Viet nam war, long haired hippies, wood stock etc. etc.

Then a little later the goth look or heavy metal look or how about the look when people were wearing pants so low they had permanent plumbers crack.

Before the hippie movement there were the beat nicks movement or the tuff guy or James Dean look.

Before that it was zoot suits.

I guess each generation has their rebellious stage and for the most part they grow up and out of it.

When I was in school I remember one guy that had long hair and smoked pot all the time. I saw him at the 5th year class reunion and he had a suit on clean shaved short hair. I asked him what he was doing then and he said he was a car salesmen.
whoed a thought

Jogeephus":ntm7zqas said:
I always thought Kool-Aid would be the carrot that got the guns but I was wrong again. It was just a weed we spent a trillion dollars protecting society from. Who'd have thunk it.

The state of Illinois now allows medical marijuana—with a few caveats. Medical marijuana users will have to relinquish their guns if they want to gain access to the drug.

The Libtards new version of the second amendment.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed unless you want to get you some government pot. Its good dope. Organically grown so its good for you..

I wonder if once you get your government dope card if this would make you eligible for Social Security Benefits. If so, I wonder if this entitles you to a Rascal. Riding around high on a Rascal might be sort of fun.

I also wonder if once the dope or should I say medicine has healed you can you have your guns back? Also wonder if the State of Illinois like any other drug dealer will trade dope for guns at a reasonable price and if there is any wiggle room in negotiations.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... -give-guns

But...But...I'm sellin' a little pot in Chi, and if I don't have my gun--I'm walking dead.
The community counts on me as much as the bodega on the corner, and I know they have a gun. That thing sure looks big when it is pointing at you.
I'll fill your scrip 24/7, 365.

Richardin52":mr9w6rs6 said:
Alan":mr9w6rs6 said:

I hear what your sayin but you know my father said the same exact thing about my generation in the 70's. Protesting the Viet nam war, long haired hippies, wood stock etc. etc.
Then a little later the goth look or heavy metal look or how about the look when people were wearing pants so low they had permanent plumbers crack.

Before the hippie movement there were the beat nicks movement or the tuff guy or James Dean look.

Before that it was zoot suits.

I guess each generation has their rebellious stage and for the most part they grow up and out of it.

When I was in school I remember one guy that had long hair and smoked pot all the time. I saw him at the 5th year class reunion and he had a suit on clean shaved short hair. I asked him what he was doing then and he said he was a car salesmen.
whoed a thought

Some may grow out of it but I grew up with plenty that didn't. Of course, many of these same people are in Washington or work for the government because they are too stupid to make an honest living in the private sector.

Latest posts