I was in town last week....

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I was walking around in town last week when I saw a black Hurst drive by. It was followed by another black Hust, behind that hurst was a man dress in black and walking a Pit Bull. Behind them there was about 150 to 200 men in all sorts of dress, walking in single file.

Well my I couldn't help myself, I had to know what was going on. So I walked up to the man with the dog and said " please forgive my intrusion in your time of sorrow, I really do apoligize". "I was wondering what was going on 2 Hurst?" The man said his wife was in the first one, she had been nagging on him all morning and finally she blew her top. She started screaming at him and was just all over him. His dog reacted and attacked her, going for her throat she was gone in no time. I asked him who then is in the second hurst? He said that was his mother-in-law, she was there for a long visit and she had gotten involved in the fight with him and his wife, the dog had turned on her and she too was gone in no time. Well I got to thinking and before I knew it I asked him if I could borrow his dog.... he just pointed behind him and said "get in line." :eek:

Had a hard time figuring out what a "Hurst shifter" had to do with a funeral.

dun

dun":2k7410t0 said:

dun

Sorry ran it through spell check but never needed and Hearse before, next time I'll know.... It was a joke.

Alan

cowspider":4bm5g4du said:
Hearse ??? ;-) :cboy:
dun wrote:

dun

Sorry ran it through spell check but never needed and Hearse before, next time I'll know.... It was a joke.

Alan

Ditto,
Alan