i wanna be the forum jacka**

Help Support CattleToday:

We just call each other or ourself a DA when we do someting stupid.

I'm kinda like Earl...if it's impotent to ya', ya' got my vote.

Alice

cattleluvr18":2zjuwj48 said:
i dont get it....

why are you trying to start stuff?

This isn't a starting point for us after 20 years.

Whats up? Me......24/7---------> :shock:

I have no idea what this is all about, and I don't want to ~ for sure not on post.
BHB is one of my favorite people though.
Have enjoyed messin' with you on the boards as well.
I hope you will change your mind ~ as I said, are enough of them here.

Good post this morning on the Beginners Board btw.

Alice":1xnjve16 said:
cattleluvr18":1xnjve16 said:
i dont get it....

why are you trying to start stuff?

Kelly, you are alright!

Alice
your alright yourself, alice!

i think it might have something to do with the truck balls and that oil thread and i seen him comment on the coping with butchering thread.

i've never had a problem with DB. always liked him. but they way he keeps bring up the truck ballz thing is just getting old. as well with bragging up being a jacka**. last i knew being a jacka** was about as cool as wearing pants at your knees with yer boxers showin. :|

not trying to create hard feelings but im hoping this will blow over. and for what its worth, BHB as always been one of my favorites too. always has something with meaning to say. he has never talked down to anybody.

i really dont know what your trying to prove, but i dont think it will have affect on boogie and i dont think that many of the members are going to let this affect them.

I will flip..... crud, landed in the cow pie, someone else look to see if its heads or tails, I am not touching it now.

Don't be a sissy! Its organic so it can only be good for you. Lick it off and tell us what it says.

Walt

sorry, y'all are just gonna have to duke it out with the rest of us. maybe we can take turns. i call tuesdays.

Beefy":3dfwaxlv said:
sorry, y'all are just gonna have to duke it out with the rest of us. maybe we can take turns. i call tuesdays.

Silly avatar. Peanuts in your coke? Are you 8 years old? You can't hold a match to my Jack @ss capabilities. So sit back and have a coke and a smile while we duke it out. The only contender I have is probably TNMBP. I'll have the guy with the nuts hanging off his truck crying pretty soon. :cry2: I think he's a midget judging by the pic of his avatar.

Walt

You can't have Tuesdays!! I'm moody and may need Tuesdays.

Latest posts