I think i'm in trouble

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
:( I was Kmart earlier in the lawn and garden section and my wife called and asked me what I was doing. All I said was, I'm looking for a new hoe and she hung up on me.

M5farm":2whlzmid said:
:( I was Kmart earlier in the lawn and garden section and my wife called and asked me what I was doing. All I said was, I'm looking for a new hoe and she hung up on me.

:lol:

M5 I will tell you this is when you know you are in trouble... When sheriff drops off a subpoena with your wife and the subpoena is to go to court for child support... That is when S... has truly hit the fan.

I grow a big patch of wildflowers every year and save seeds on the best ones. I made a post on a beekeeping forum about one of the flowers that the bees were just flat mauling and some-one asked me for seeds... Fast forward to the end of the summer and my wife was ready to call it quits because when she asked me what I had going on today I told her I had to send some flowers to a gal I met on the internet. :roll:

i had to cook my supper last night. I started to wrap a bow around it and give it 2 her but the punishment would have been worse.

I remodeled our kitchen this winter and put in a new black sink. It was only after I asked that I realized how it must have sounded when I asked the employee at Home Depot "Can you tell me where I can find some black caulk?" Yes this is a true story and yes it was an African American man.

ohiosteve":24ydwflm said:
I remodeled our kitchen this winter and put in a new black sink. It was only after I asked that I realized how it must have sounded when I asked the employee at Home Depot "Can you tell me where I can find some black caulk?" Yes this is a true story and yes it was an African American man.

Why would this make you feel uneasy?

Latest posts