I take it that ....

Help Support CattleToday:

I hear Jed and the Sheriff down there is good buddys, wouldn't surprise me if the boys ain;t working on Jed farm to pay there fines the rest off the winter. :lol:

Kenny an his friends made it down yesterday afternoon, good bunch of boys. We all meet at the local cafe for food and a good visit last nite. What a crowd, AC, Upfrombottom, Jed and his two cute little boys, Kenny and friends , me and my grandson.
The hunting starts tonight, i gave them a word of advise on possums, the daily limit is two, that's right only two. Break the coon & possum laws and you get to spend the nite in the possum, coon jail. :lol: You just can't come down here and kill all of our possums, the locals have a good market for the possum meat in Men a Soda. They ship hundreds of pounds of possum meat every week to the frozen north an they pay more for it than beef.

When I was going to therapy after major surgery, there was a Black man that told me" I sure be hurr'n home cuz mama be cook'n Opossum and sweet tater pie.

kerley":2hpuc8b2 said:
When I was going to therapy after major surgery, there was a Black man that told me" I sure be hurr'n home cuz mama be cook'n Opossum and sweet tater pie.

Was he from MN?

john250":2o2pt9ur said:
Jogeephus":2o2pt9ur said:
..... Arkansas jails don't have wifi.

Maybe the hunting is just too good. :D :lol: ;-) :???:
Well, I give myself credit for coming up with the least likely reason these guys are AWOL. :lol:

I'll have a shot of what you are having. ;-)

Jogeephus":2cr4dzow said:
john250":2cr4dzow said:
Jogeephus":2cr4dzow said:
..... Arkansas jails don't have wifi.

Maybe the hunting is just too good. :D :lol: ;-) :???:
Well, I give myself credit for coming up with the least likely reason these guys are AWOL. :lol:

I'll have a shot of what you are having. ;-)

Hand me your cup.
There's going to be four versions of this story, I think that is a given

Might need to save a little for them. They might need a little hair of the dog and I'm not coon dog ..... wait a minute :idea: :idea: ... you don't think they were referring to Johny Walker do you? If so, that would explain a lot. :lol2:

I was thinking the samething, wish everyone in Arkansas, and Missouri the best of luck, and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Jogeephus":1ib6qcfz said:
Might need to save a little for them. They might need a little hair of the dog and I'm not coon dog ..... wait a minute :idea: :idea: ... you don't think they were referring to Johny Walker do you? If so, that would explain a lot. :lol2:
Well them boys said they had some Walkers in the box and pulled out a quart jar with some mighty fine clear liguid in it
best walkers I have ever seen :drink: :drink: :cowboy:

Mighty fine

Hunting was good with a good group of local guys. Dogs acted like a dumba$$. Did not know how to run on flat gruond. They kept looking for a hill to climb. Still treed a few. One was shot and when he came down whipped all three dogs and Jed had to pin him down with his boot until one of the boys shot it.
Mud, Mud, and more mud. Doesn't stop Jed, he thinks the truck will go anywhere. Never saw so much flat land.

Watched the weather this morning and decided we needed to be back in the mountains.

kenny thomas":1gqn7rpy said:
One was shot and when he came down whipped all three dogs and Jed had to pin him down with his boot until one of the boys shot it.

There's a few women around here that are that mean too.