I need someone with Mod Powers

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":b3vbigg3 said:
Jogeephus":b3vbigg3 said:
Was I the only one watching Lawrence Welk?

No. You were not alone. My grandparents had it playing on their only television. If I was there I was hearing it.
could only get two channels back then....don't remember what was on the other one.

1982vett":1nbla2ls said:
backhoeboogie":1nbla2ls said:
Jogeephus":1nbla2ls said:

No. You were not alone. My grandparents had it playing on their only television. If I was there I was hearing it.
could only get two channels back then....don't remember what was on the other one.
Now you can get a 100 and there are still only 2-3 worth watching

Jogeephus":1o4v33jg said:
Ana one ana two... (music begins)

Get between my granny and Lawrence Welk and you'd know the true meaning of the word wrath.
"I'll get your good eye- boy--MOVE!"
(not joking--I never knew exactly what that meant, but I didn't want to find out either)

My grandmother watched a lot of professional wresting. She hated Tojo Yamamoto with passion. I thought a few times she was going to go through the screen after him.

Don't forget Hootenanny every Monday night.

Grampa Jones, Minnie Pearl, Junior Samples, Beauregard and the gang weren't bad at all on Thursday some years later on. Blues, Despair and Agony on me.

Bigfoot":unm8jxfc said:
My grandmother watched a lot of professional wresting. She hated Tojo Yamamoto with passion. I thought a few times she was going to go through the screen after him.

I'm proud to say I saw Tojo at a County Fair wrestling show. Dick the Bruiser, too. It was funny. They grappled a bit, and then it started to rain. From there, it took about 30 seconds to get 3 falls and the match was over and everyone headed for cover.

TexasBred":1vxudfcl said:
Jogeephus":1vxudfcl said:

Oh heck no. I was in love with the youngest of the "Lennon Sisters". :nod:
they had a small farm just across the creek from me in Mo never met them but seen one of them driving down the road one day or that was what I was told by the neighbor that joined them said they just would come out and drive around for a minute then head back to Branson

Angus Cowman":3ks9syho said:
TexasBred":3ks9syho said:
Jogeephus":3ks9syho said:

Oh heck no. I was in love with the youngest of the "Lennon Sisters". :nod:
they had a small farm just across the creek from me in Mo never met them but seen one of them driving down the road one day or that was what I was told by the neighbor that joined them said they just would come out and drive around for a minute then head back to Branson
Me and a friend just bought a place around here that was Andy Williams wife's, bout the same deal I think.

john250":lc2l5zfu said:
Bigfoot":lc2l5zfu said:

I'm proud to say I saw Tojo at a County Fair wrestling show. Dick the Bruiser, too. It was funny. They grappled a bit, and then it started to rain. From there, it took about 30 seconds to get 3 falls and the match was over and everyone headed for cover.

I don't think she ever saw a live show. As best I remember the wrestling she watched on TV was out of Memphis. I guess those guys traveled all over.

Latest posts