I need some honesty

Help Support CattleToday:

I didnt take it as Snoop thought his uncle owed him any thing. I took it as him giving us the context of their relationship.

From the sound of it things are getting a little one sided and it finally just reached the boiling point.

I do agree with it not being worth the hassel and just stick to your stuff. I've had to learn that lesson several times, the hard way, over my short life.

Your probably like me and naturally help and offer to do things. These you help me and I'll help you and it will all work out deals rarely work over time. There is always a taker in the group waiting for the opportunity to take... especially with family.

Next time you get one of his bulls gets in I'd load it up and say where do you want me to drop it off. No choices for it to stay on the property. Or put it in the pens and say he has water but not much else. Get it at your convienence. That's meeting him half way. It takes always the option of it costing you too much and puts the ball in his court.

I didnt take it as Snoop thought his uncle owed him any thing. I took it as him giving us the context of their relationship.

From the sound of it things are getting a little one sided and it finally just reached the boiling point.

I do agree with it not being worth the hassel and just stick to your stuff. I've had to learn that lesson several times, the hard way, over my short life.

Your probably like me and naturally help and offer to do things. These you help me and I'll help you and it will all work out deals rarely work over time. There is always a taker in the group waiting for the opportunity to take... especially with family.

Next time you get one of his bulls gets in I'd load it up and say where do you want me to drop it off. No choices for it to stay on the property. Or put it in the pens and say he has water but not much else. Get it at your convienence. That's meeting him half way. It takes always the option of it costing you too much and puts the ball in his court.
Your right. And.its always the taker that thinks he's been done wrong.

At snoop how many cows do yor run and how many the uncle. Might be time if both have small herds to buy a realy good bull and let it be. I had a n eighbor woman that had a great charlois bull that kept gettin in to my pasture either to fight of breed. I sold my bull and used hers. He would breed the cows and then go home.

Latest posts