I Need a Permit for What???

Help Support CattleToday:

Just when ya' think you've heard it all... :shock:

Alice

According to a 2005 Gallup poll, 20 percent of all U.S. adults believe in reincarnation

And just for the 20% who read this board, y'all realize ya can't be reincarnated if you commit suicide, even un-assisted! :lol: :lol:

ALX

If it was here there would be no ban or governmental choosing - they would just make the people trying to reincarnate pay a hugh fee for a permit.

My cuzin's boyfriend believes that he was a cat in a past life... he acts like a cat at the table, licking himself and the odd meow!!

funky 4-Her":1em5yqmb said:
My cuzin's boyfriend believes that he was a cat in a past life... he acts like a cat at the table, licking himself and the odd meow!!
I'll bet he cant lick his butt as fast as a cat...

AngusLimoX":edks6md3 said:
According to a 2005 Gallup poll, 20 percent of all U.S. adults believe in reincarnation

At least 20% cannot name a member of the Supreme Court, their State Governor, find China on a map or do simple algebra. So, it is no surprise that 20% believe in reincarnation.

It is a little interesting that the Dalai Lama has found a second home in Bloomington, Indiana. Something called the Tibetan Cultural Center up there. http://www.tibetancc.com/info/index.asp

If the DL should die while he is visiting there, I think he would fall under Indiana reincarnation law.
To summarize, if you lived a good life and pleased karma you will get to come back as a racer, a basketball player or Peyton.
If you lived a bad life and created lots of bad karma you are probably a hog.

It's the government granting the "reincarnation" permit, or not granting it, that really gets me. Talk about Twilight Zone...folks, we're talking metaphysics here. And, whether anyone believes in metaphysics or not doesn't make a difference. When a government decides to "govern/legislate" metaphysics...dear Gussie! But then...oh, nevermind...

Alice

funky 4-Her":1apprnsp said:

Round here if he did that at the table he would be put outside in the barn with the other cat.

funky 4-Her said:

Let the dog in if he runs up a tree he may be a cat.

Latest posts