I just did my taxes

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
aee790852d28313e89f0f114e34f1109.jpg

Judging by that picture you take it better then i do :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: my head hurts now

Paying my due taxes always set us back but knowing how our Government wastes out money really hurts.

kerley":1nuv1k63 said:
Paying my due taxes always set us back but knowing how our Government wastes out money really hurts.
:nod: if they didn`t waste so much on stupid stuff it wouldnt hurt so bad :bang:

Told the wife she had to increase her federal withholding by AT LEAST 200%. She now wants to quit work :(

I went to a Farm Bureau meeting 42 years ago and my cousin that grew up on a farm in the area spoke. He had just begun working as a CPA and he was to speak on tax preparation for farmers. He began with " I wish I could pay a million dollars a year in taxes, because with what I know I would have made a lot of money!". He went on to explain that if we work hard, be mindful of the tax "cost", and utilize deductions there is no reason not to pay taxes. It P.O. my Dad who would lose money or purchase something he didn't need to avert paying taxes. My Dad worked his whole life and barely survived and my cousin has retired and is a multi millionaire.

Latest posts