I hate bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Well at least bull holes! We have been blessed with rain which means plenty of grass. We move our weaned bull calves from the main farm to the home place for development. We haven't moved the bull calves yet so the four bulls we have at the home place (consigned to the Alabama BCIA sale) can't keep up with the grass. To help keep weeds from getting into the pastures here at the home place we are bush hogging. I am sore from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet from bouncing through bull holes hidden by grass! Why oh why do these guys feel the need to set these traps for me. Don't we take good care of them, feed, minerals, abundant grass? Why do they feel the need to set these traps to rattle every bone in this old and at least now broke down body?
Ok I am finished venting but I still think bulls are evil!

Gizmom
http://www.gizmoangus.com

You can't blame the bulls entirely. We owned a Guernsey cow who loved getting a dust bath; she would make the holes knee deep before she was dirty enough for her liking.

mine is fire ant hills hidden in thick grass.....was running slow along a 6 foot ditch bank and and hit one. like to have thrown the right front wheel over the edge and sent me and the whole works over..

Latest posts